The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.3

S

Shimanto

Hey Guyz Today I am BACK, How are you ALL.
Adult
1st: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.1
2nd: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.2

Many of the traffic platforms you work with have a good inventory of adult traffic. Like I said in the beginning of this guide YTZ monetizes all traffic. By now I'm sure you've seen the various rotators in YTZ. This isn't rocket science, we are going to apply the same strategies with adult traffic.

Key tips for running adult:

1. Start with tier 2 and tier 3 countries as these countries often convert the best (in terms of quantity of leads).

2. A good way to tell which countries to target is by logging into one of the mainstream cpa networks like Peerfly and see which countries have the most adult offers as well as which countries have the LOWEST payout. I say lowest because this is a good indicator of a converting country, and advertisers know this. On the flip side lead quality is inevitably lower, but that's to be expected.

3. Once you have over 75,000 visits, start playing around with your bids for your top performing countries. Most normal platforms won't have as much adult traffic as they do regular. Bidding more is last step to maximize that particular country on that particular platform. Only take this final step if the numbers are right, that is GREEN and greater than 25% ROI (specific to that country).

A few of my top performers with Zeropark:

1. Germany
2. Norway
3. Belgium
4. Austria
5. Netherlands.

leveraging data
After you have a good amount of data, say over 250,000 visits you can look into leveraging your data across other networks.

In the beginning I was really pleased with this method because I was able to avoid the various CPA networks. Out of curiosity, I checked up on a few landing pages of my top performing countries and decided to see if other networks pay more. Sure enough I was able to find an offer YTZ was paying me $1.50 per lead while Peerfly offered a payout of $1.90.

Okay, time to test. I copied the landing page from YTZ then replaced my tracking links and sent the exact same traffic to the offer on Peerfly. I started with a $10 campaign budget to make sure the Peerfly offer would convert.

Next, it's time to tweak the landing page I took from YTZ. Add better pics, decrease loading times, change copy, change colors, add scarcity are all ways to improve upon a landing page. With a few tweaks, I had a new variation ready to go into full trottle. The results were great! Over 30% more revenue than YTZ.

This however doesn't work out all the time, out of the 9 funnels I siphoned from YTZ only 3 were more profitable with other networks.

Steps

1. Pick a top converting country based on data
2. Use a proxy browser to see the YTZ landing page
3. Replicate YTZ landing page
4. Create a replica campaign with $10 budget
5. If offer has some conversions on other network continue, else move on
6. Tweak landing page
7. Launch tweaked campaign

The main benefit to leveraging your data across other networks is:

1. Obviously if you can find a higher payout, you'll want to seize the opportunity.
2. The smaller CPA networks will most likely have faster payout options that you can take advantage of.

This is great, I am actually starting to work on this since last week but I am a bit confuse since I do not see a way to optimize on the affiliate side since it is a rotating link.

Although I see you can check the campaigns that are rotating in certain countries. Is this something you can see on your YTZ dashboard or they are blind? I mean, if you can identify which are the campaigns getting the most conversions for certain data and then creating new campaigns focusing on those individually even from YTZ?

I hope I can keep working on this and make profit!
Thnaks

This is great, I am actually starting to work on this since last week but I am a bit confuse since I do not see a way to optimize on the affiliate side since it is a rotating link.

Although I see you can check the campaigns that are rotating in certain countries. Is this something you can see on your YTZ dashboard or they are blind? I mean, if you can identify which are the campaigns getting the most conversions for certain data and then creating new campaigns focusing on those individually even from YTZ?

I hope I can keep working on this and make profit!
Thnaks

I don't have a YTZ account but I'm surprised that you can't see the stats in your tracker and dashboard. Does it not show either an offer or creative identifying number?

banners
Back