Shimanto

Hey AF Guyz I AM BACK..
1st: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.1
2nd: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.2
3rd : [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.3

Optimization:
Take a glispe at some of my stats.

23.jpg

(Sometimes YTZ reports a country as XX or AA, make sure you coordinate your stats with your tracking.)

When trying to optimize cost, the two most importatnt factors are CPM and RPM. RPM = revenue per thousand visitors CPM= cost per thousand visitors. It should be obvious that you want a high RPM and low CPM. So, YTZ is paying me $8.64 for every 1000 visitors I send from the US. My job is to make sure that I pay less than $7.00 for those thousand visitors or $.007 per visit, so that I have a reasonable profit. One thing to know is that YTZ only tracks unique visitors, so there will be a discrepancy between your tracking stats and YTZ report. I found that the average was 10-15%

Next, optimizing traffic.

Optimizing traffic is very easy, after you have a decent amount of data. The key areas that you want to look are:

Hours of the Day
Days of the Week
Browser Type
Source ID or Target
Mobile or PC

These are the most common parameters you can filter with most traffic sources.

The two optimization strategies I used were conversion based and psychology based.

Conversion based: This is the most straight forward and is completely data based. Once you have over 10,000 visits, create a list of your top countries (by ROI):

A list by the hour
A list by source or target
A list by browser
A list by OS

Compare these lists the create a new list containing the countries that were most ubiquitous.

Create new campaigns targeting these countries filtered by the optimization points from above. Then repeat if neccesary.

Psychology based: This strategy is more risky and prone to subjection, but still works. The key is to look at the days and times for a particular country and detemine the type of person bringing you conversions. Then take that profile and apply it to tier 1 countries (making the assumption that people will be in the same mental state).

Example: between 2am-5am Norway time you're getting a 100%+ ROI. After doing a little research on people in Norway you find the conversion most likely came from a person:

Between 13-25
Watching videos
Playing an online game
Browsing social media
Has an IQ under 90
Not internet savy
Probably unemployed or in school

Now you can create a keyword campaign in Zeropark targeting related KW's: YouTube, Facebook and Games, from 2am-5am US time (or UK, etc.). This is a really advanced strategy and honestly unreliable, but when it works the ROI is great!

In Zeropark, you have the option to manually bid on targets. This is great, but also time consuming when you have a larger campaign. After you have gathered data, you can simply go into Zeropark and cut the losing targets.

25.jpg

Important! As soon as you find a pattern in your data, implement it into your campaign and stick to it until it fails or you find a better pattern from your data. I found after a few days worth of data (over 10,000 visitors) patterns form, allowing you be to create a precise campaign and eliminate losses.
scaling
There are two types of scaling, vertical scaling and horizontal scaling.

Vertical scaling: Simply increase your campaign budget to get as much traffic as possible. This type of scaling is best used when you’re optimizing landing pages and other back end areas. Since we are only optimizing the traffic, vertical scaling is not the most effective.

In my own experience when trying to vertically scale a campaign with this method, I found I was actually buying all the traffic I was optimizing against. There won’t be a plethora of traffic for every country and buying it all won’t necessarily make you the most money.

Horizontal scaling: You take an optimized campaign and run it across many traffic sources, keeping a similar budget per campaign. This allows you to get diverse traffic.

For example, say you have a campaign that gets the most conversions Monday thru Thursdays between 12pm-4pm on Windows 7 desktop computers using Chrome browser. This data is not limited to the one source because this is data about internet users in that specific country. This campaign will more than likely perform the same on a different traffic source.

I found it easier to maintain a $20-$50 a day profit campaign (per country), than trying to get $200-$300+ a day profit campaigns. Not only do such campaigns require a much higher budget, but also if the campaign goes bad you are left with a big loss, which has happened to me.
Traffic Sources That Work:

1. DNTX
2. Zeropark
3. Popads
4. Wigetmedia
5. 50onRed
6. Media Traffic
7. Revenue Hits
8. Propeller
9. Gunggo
10. PopCash
11. Exoclick
12. Trellian (I’ve done limited testing with this network)
13. eDomz (I’ve done limited testing with this network)
14. CPMoz (I’ve done limited testing with this network)
15. Traffic Hunt
16. Media Hub

These are just a few good ones, but don’t them all at once. That would be a costly mistake.

Some Countries That Work:

1. Norway
2. Finland
3. Singapore
4. Malaysia
5. Sweden
5. Australia
6. Canada (mainly with Zeropark)
7. France
8. Thailand
9. India
10. Japan

Again, this a very small list of countries that are profitable. Simply test any country you choose. Also be on the lookout for YTZ newsletters. They provide spreadsheets with conversion statistics. Use this as a reference not as a bible!

Summary:

1. Create a publisher account with YTZ
2. Create an account with Adsbridge or Voluum for tracking
3. Create advertising accounts with Tonic and Zeropark
4. Set up post back URL
5. Create campaigns targeting desired countries
6. Run campaign for one week
7. Analyze data to find patterns to implement optimizations
8. Revise campaigns based on data
9. Scale horizontally by finding more traffic sources to run optimized campaigns on.
10. Continue to analyze and optimize
11. Test new countries
12. And of course repeat (6-10)

After one week you’ll have enough data to start optimizing your campaign. Test different countries and be consistent. This is the key to success with this method. You WILL see results, if you follow this guide. You'll have good days and bad days. It’s all part of internet marketing.

Closing Advice:

Here's a little advice before I send you off.

• Stay in contact with Kate Porter the Account Manager for YTZ.
• Make a monthly budget, and STICK TO IT, as YTZ pays NET30.
• Remember, small gains add up to large gain.
• Only test new countries when have 1-5 working countries, this will help you maintain your set budget.
• Don't give up on this method, but do not cling to a country that is inconsistent and costly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey AF Guyz I AM BACK..
1st: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.1
2nd: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.2
3rd : [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.3

Optimization:
Take a glispe at some of my stats.

23.jpg

(Sometimes YTZ reports a country as XX or AA, make sure you coordinate your stats with your tracking.)

When trying to optimize cost, the two most importatnt factors are CPM and RPM. RPM = revenue per thousand visitors CPM= cost per thousand visitors. It should be obvious that you want a high RPM and low CPM. So, YTZ is paying me $8.64 for every 1000 visitors I send from the US. My job is to make sure that I pay less than $7.00 for those thousand visitors or $.007 per visit, so that I have a reasonable profit. One thing to know is that YTZ only tracks unique visitors, so there will be a discrepancy between your tracking stats and YTZ report. I found that the average was 10-15%

Next, optimizing traffic.

Optimizing traffic is very easy, after you have a decent amount of data. The key areas that you want to look are:

Hours of the Day
Days of the Week
Browser Type
Source ID or Target
Mobile or PC

These are the most common parameters you can filter with most traffic sources.

The two optimization strategies I used were conversion based and psychology based.

Conversion based: This is the most straight forward and is completely data based. Once you have over 10,000 visits, create a list of your top countries (by ROI):

A list by the hour
A list by source or target
A list by browser
A list by OS

Compare these lists the create a new list containing the countries that were most ubiquitous.

Create new campaigns targeting these countries filtered by the optimization points from above. Then repeat if neccesary.

Psychology based: This strategy is more risky and prone to subjection, but still works. The key is to look at the days and times for a particular country and detemine the type of person bringing you conversions. Then take that profile and apply it to tier 1 countries (making the assumption that people will be in the same mental state).

Example: between 2am-5am Norway time you're getting a 100%+ ROI. After doing a little research on people in Norway you find the conversion most likely came from a person:

Between 13-25
Watching videos
Playing an online game
Browsing social media
Has an IQ under 90
Not internet savy

Now you can create a keyword campaign in Zeropark targeting related KW's: YouTube, Facebook and Games, from 2am-5am US time (or UK, etc.). This is a really advanced strategy and honestly unreliable, but when it works the ROI is great!

In Zeropark, you have the option to manually bid on targets. This is great, but also time consuming when you have a larger campaign. After you have gathered data, you can simply go into Zeropark and cut the losing targets.

25.jpg

Important! As soon as you find a pattern in your data, implement it into your campaign and stick to it until it fails or you find a better pattern from your data. I found after a few days worth of data (over 10,000 visitors) patterns form, allowing you be to create a precise campaign and eliminate losses.
scaling
There are two types of scaling, vertical scaling and horizontal scaling.

Vertical scaling: Simply increase your campaign budget to get as much traffic as possible. This type of scaling is best used when you’re optimizing landing pages and other back end areas. Since we are only optimizing the traffic, vertical scaling is not the most effective.

In my own experience when trying to vertically scale a campaign with this method, I found I was actually buying all the traffic I was optimizing against. There won’t be a plethora of traffic for every country and buying it all won’t necessarily make you the most money.

Horizontal scaling: You take an optimized campaign and run it across many traffic sources, keeping a similar budget per campaign. This allows you to get diverse traffic.

For example, say you have a campaign that gets the most conversions Monday thru Thursdays between 12pm-4pm on Windows 7 desktop computers using Chrome browser. This data is not limited to the one source because this is data about internet users in that specific country. This campaign will more than likely perform the same on a different traffic source.

I found it easier to maintain a $20-$50 a day profit campaign (per country), than trying to get $200-$300+ a day profit campaigns. Not only do such campaigns require a much higher budget, but also if the campaign goes bad you are left with a big loss, which has happened to me.
Traffic Sources That Work:

1. DNTX
2. Zeropark
3. Popads
4. Wigetmedia
5. 50onRed
6. Media Traffic
7. Revenue Hits
8. Propeller
9. Gunggo
10. PopCash
11. Exoclick
12. Trellian (I’ve done limited testing with this network)
13. eDomz (I’ve done limited testing with this network)
14. CPMoz (I’ve done limited testing with this network)
15. Traffic Hunt
16. Media Hub

These are just a few good ones, but don’t them all at once. That would be a costly mistake.

Some Countries That Work:

1. Norway
2. Finland
3. Singapore
4. Malaysia
5. Sweden
5. Australia
6. Canada (mainly with Zeropark)
7. France
8. Thailand
9. India
10. Japan

Again, this a very small list of countries that are profitable. Simply test any country you choose. Also be on the lookout for YTZ newsletters. They provide spreadsheets with conversion statistics. Use this as a reference not as a bible!

Summary:

1. Create a publisher account with YTZ
2. Create an account with Adsbridge or Voluum for tracking
3. Create advertising accounts with Tonic and Zeropark
4. Set up post back URL
5. Create campaigns targeting desired countries
6. Run campaign for one week
7. Analyze data to find patterns to implement optimizations
8. Revise campaigns based on data
9. Scale horizontally by finding more traffic sources to run optimized campaigns on.
10. Continue to analyze and optimize
11. Test new countries
12. And of course repeat (6-10)

After one week you’ll have enough data to start optimizing your campaign. Test different countries and be consistent. This is the key to success with this method. You WILL see results, if you follow this guide. You'll have good days and bad days. It’s all part of internet marketing.

Closing Advice:

Here's a little advice before I send you off.

• Stay in contact with Kate Porter the Account Manager for YTZ.
• Make a monthly budget, and STICK TO IT, as YTZ pays NET30.
• Remember, small gains add up to large gain.
• Only test new countries when have 1-5 working countries, this will help you maintain your set budget.
• Don't give up on this method, but do not cling to a country that is inconsistent and costly.

what about trafficholder.com

or
trafficshop.com

let me know.

hmm this remind me of a course i've purshased last year "penny click 4 profit".
anyway i prefer to run mobidea smartlink mobile mainstream on TONIC will try Zeroparck soon,would you mind sharing your earnings!

hmm this remind me of a course i've purshased last year "penny click 4 profit".
anyway i prefer to run mobidea smartlink mobile mainstream on TONIC will try Zeroparck soon,would you mind sharing your earnings!

I think he did share his earnings but looks like the images are not loading, must be where the images are hosted. @OP, can you share your earnings again.

Between 13-25
Watching videos
Playing an online game
Browsing social media
Has an IQ under 90
Not internet savy
Could you please explain in what way it is possible to do such research? Did you asked YTZ about this information?

MI
Back