[Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.1

S

Shimanto

Hey Guyz How are you.
1st: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.1
2nd: [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.2
3rd : [Guide] CPA Earning Complete Method P.3

Many marketers approach CPA marketing with this concept:

Traffic ⇒ Created Landing Page ⇒ Selected Offer ⇒ Affiliate Network ⇒ Commission

Not only is that process exhausting, but also more risky. As marketers, we aim for the lowest risk possible. This strategy is much simpler, with an approach such as:

Traffic ⇒ Affiliate Network ⇒ Commission

Making this strategy perfect for marketers who don’t like: creating landing pages, finding new angles, writing sales copy, dealing with multiple CPA networks, picking offers and all the other tedious work needed to prepare a campaign. That’s everyone right?

Strategy Overview: You will be sending tons of cheap traffic to various CPA offers optimized and managed by a company called YTZ International. Your main goal is to find the cheapest human traffic and optimize it for the best ROI. YTZ monetizes over 200 different countries, so there are plenty to choose from. In short, you’ll be turning every advertising $1 into $2+ commission.

Requirements: Free account with YTZ international. Free account with Adsbridge tracking. Account with Tonic and Zeropark (to start out with, more later on). At least $500 to start buying traffic.
Step 1. Create a publisher account with YTZ International.

ytz1.png

Click here to sign up

It may take a couple days to get accepted, but you shouldn’t have any issues. If they ask you what type of traffic you'll be sending, just say remnant traffic from your existing CPA campaigns.

Step 2. Create a campaign.

Once you get accepted, login and subcribe to the PPV and Redirect rotators.

ytz2.png

Now let's sign up for a few traffic sources.

Step 6. Set up campaigns in Tonic and Zeropark.

Again, the key to this strategy is to send traffic from different countries then optimize them for the highest ROI. The most important part in finding profitable countries is your data. Start with one or two traffic sources and master them. This campaign will generate revenue, as well as get you familiar with this method and analyzing data.

YTZ monetizes all types of traffic: search, banner, pop-ups, pop- unders, mobile, direct navigation, email, SEO, dating, you name it. To start out, we’ll be focusing on direct navigation as it tends to have the highest conversion rate on cold traffic.

Create a new campaign in DNTX (Rebranded as Tonic, same interface).

18.jpg

Leave those options as is.

19.jpg

I usually manually start and stop my campaigns, but you can set up day parting if you want. Select the times and days as shown above if you are in the central time zone. I had the best ROI MONDAY-SATURDAY from 12:30am-7am central standard time. For example, it would be around 8am-2pm in Norway, 9am-3pm Finland, 2pm-8pm Malaysia and Singapore. (See pic above) However, with new countries you should run your campaign as long as possible throughout the day for a week for good data, so you can optimize effectively.

20.jpg

Next set your daily budget. I recommend $25-50 to start so you can gather some data and see what’s converting the best. (More info on this later)

21.jpg

De-select “include tablets” and target Norway, Finland, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Japan. These were my control countries.

22.jpg

Option 1: Start with a bid that is slightly higher than the minimum bid, otherwise traffic will be really scarce (ignore the High Bid).

Option 2:Target as many countries as you want and bid at the floor rate ($0.001). Only recommended if your budget is greater than $100 a day.

Paste your tracking link from the previous step. Complete!

You can set the same campaign in Zeropark. Zeropark has much more traffic available, more specifically poor traffic that you’ll have to filter through (don’t worry its easy). However, Zeropark is a goldmine once you have your campaigns optimized. Contact support if you need help with the Zeropark platform. I’ll go over optimization next.

Now you have one campaign that will generate commissions.

To sum this section up: you are creating campaigns in DNTX and Zeropark, sending traffic from the 6 countries I gave you. All traffic is being sent to your YTZ campaign link. From there you just wait for conversions to come in then optimize, repeat and scale. Target whatever countries you want to test at any time. You have over 200 to choose from. There are so many possibilities here to make easy money with this CPA method.
Today That's it, I will be publish another ONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

As Shimanto mentioned "Once you get accepted, login and subcribe to the PPV and Redirect rotators". I am not able to figure out what is PPV means here. As per my knowledge PPV is a traffic type. But is there anything like PPV or PPV rotator offers inside YTZ. Need clarification and Help. I am already approved in YTZ.

Thanks

Hi All,

As Shimanto mentioned "Once you get accepted, login and subcribe to the PPV and Redirect rotators". I am not able to figure out what is PPV means here. As per my knowledge PPV is a traffic type. But is there anything like PPV or PPV rotator offers inside YTZ. Need clarification and Help. I am already approved in YTZ.

Thanks

Hi @arindamb

Try campaign #20 - Mainstream Rotator for your PPV traffic :)

MI
Back