The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win
Just use a simple geo-redirection script to redirect the traffic to the correct country.

Where do you get a geo redirection script all new to this.

Most the traffic you will get is going to be from US.
Little bit from other tier 1 countries like AUS, UK, and CA.
I just redirect it to offers that accept that country, but lets say for an iPhone offer account I don't have any iPhone offer from Canada I will redirect it to similar offer - like MacBook, PS4, etc.
Most of the traffic can be monetised, the good thing is there are less clicks from tier 2 and tier 3 countries.

How do you build your landers?

I sometimes outsource landers, but I have been using Artisteer for a few years now as well. If you give yourself some training in the art of landing pages, you can knock out html (and assorted other platforms) landers fast in Artisteer for both Desktop and Mobile.

So landing page is also one of the most important thing to have in this method right ?
I am soon going to use this method and if possible will update you guys here.

I'm tying to set this up. I'm putting the link the website spot and filling in the bio with the qualify information. But saying links not allowed how do i fix this.

I have only lost my account once that was because I uploaded a NSFW image on one of accounts.
Never had problems getting banned due to liking too much.
Its pretty much safe to like around 1000 posts in a day.
What mean NSFW?
If you using IG API, I think you only can post like or follow up to 720 in 1x24 hours. correct me...

What mean NSFW?
If you using IG API, I think you only can post like or follow up to 720 in 1x24 hours. correct me...
NSFW - Not Safe For Work

Well, I use an IG bot which takes cares of all this part so I don't have worry about it.
You can like a lot more than follow. Follow limits at around 100-150/hr
You will know when you try to follow and your account won't follow anymore ppl

Any update?
Im doing this but still nothing work :D
PM me I'll help u get started.

Last edited:
I created an account a couple of days ago before i found this guide. It was from an wso i recently bought but i'm glad i found this guide cause i see there were some things left out the ebook. I'm going to start a follow along using this method.

This is another fantastic thread and a perfect example of how the DOJO is one of the best resources I have found. I look forward to learning and taking action on this technique and some day be in a position to share my accomplishments also.

its really a helpful guide and potent enough to lead a campaign through. I believe the day is not far when I will be in a position to share, some wonderful statistics and glowing numbers. Affiliate marketing and online marketing is actually an art, that can only be learned through veterans and experienced players. We are lucky for having such guys available on this forum, who have a proven track record and practical experience in this field

banners
Back