The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
1) Beside free giveaways and dating, what other niches are good to be used with this method?
Coupons, daily deals, fitness, and weight loss

2) Are you promoting non-adult dating offers?
Not yet. I am building an account to promote an adult dating offer. You need to be careful while promoting adult dating offers, its easier to get banned. Its best to wait till your account ages a little, I am going to wait till I get at least 5000 followers.

Have no success yet. Anyway I'll buy dojo member to set up bot settings, maybe I''ll be doing better then. Speed of bot is fast, maybe my tags are wrong:(. My bot trial is ending today and I think it's the same as lrs1995 recommended:).
ezfivr.jpg

If anybody wants to test various offers I'll recommend affplus.com. Just type iphone, xbox or your product and you can found really much offers

Last edited:
Hey @lrs1995

I have one question that where can I find these iPhone and PlayStation offers?

I have checked A4D, AdWorkMedia, Neverblue but failed to found the offers. Would you mind telling me the network name?

If it is MB or W4, Please tell me alternative.

Thanks! :)

Hey @lrs1995

I have one question that where can I find these iPhone and PlayStation offers?

I have checked A4D, AdWorkMedia, Neverblue but failed to found the offers. Would you mind telling me the network name?

If it is MB or W4, Please tell me alternative.

Thanks! :)

Use OfferVault or Odigger to find offers then join networks.
PeerFly, F5 Media, MaxBounty, etc have plenty of these types of offers.

Just use a simple geo-redirection script to redirect the traffic to the correct country.

Most the traffic you will get is going to be from US.
Little bit from other tier 1 countries like AUS, UK, and CA.
I just redirect it to offers that accept that country, but lets say for an iPhone offer account I don't have any iPhone offer from Canada I will redirect it to similar offer - like MacBook, PS4, etc.
Most of the traffic can be monetised, the good thing is there are less clicks from tier 2 and tier 3 countries.
how to redirect like this? any tutorial around?

MI
Back