The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

GROW FANPAGES WITH THOUSANDS OF LIKES!!!!!!

FrankZ

HI EVERYONE, I HAVE RECENTLY CRATED A FANPAGE 3 WEEKS AGO AND I´VE SPENT 50 BUCKS ON FACEBOOK ADS SO FAR AND ONLY GOTTEN 500 LIKES ON MY FP. I KNOW I SUCK AT TARGETING BUT MAN I´VE TRIED SEVERAL COMBOS OF AUDIENCE TARGETING AND THE CHEAPEST CPC I GOT WAS 0.07

I only want english speaking people so I targeted countries like USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, SWEDEN AND SOUTH AFRICA BUT I GUESS THE CTR IS THE ONE THAT MATTERS WHEN IT COMES TO GET THE CHEAPEST BID.

SO I GOT ONLY 500 LIKES , I´M USING FPTraffic TO AUTOMATIZE EVERYTHING BUT I HAVEN´T INCREASED MY LIKES AMOUNT IN THE ORGANIC WAY, DON´T KNOW WHY I DON´T GET POST SHARED CUZ I SHARE GOOD STUFF.

IS THERE A WAY TO BOOST TO THE SKY MY FANPAGE AND GET THOUSANDS OF LIKES??
PLEASE HELP FOLKS
ANY OTHER GOOD METHOD APART FROM USING FB ADS?
WHAT´S THE KEY TO GROW FANPAGES?

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR RESPONSE.

THANK YOU ALL.

Hey,

Likewise in any other thing increasing your Facebook following also has two paths.

1) Bad path ( buying fake likes )
2) Good Path ( putting every effort to increase it organically)

I don't support the bad path and I thin it can put you into a great trouble so lets just talk about the good path. Following are the few ways to do it.

1) Increase and engage your FB friend.

Keep increasing your friends circle on the Facebook & share your page`s posts with them. Invite each of them to join your page. You can do it by sending a message on individual basis.

2) Greater Focus on Visuals

Think about yourself, don't you give a try when you see an excellent image? a funny one? a horrible one? a beautiful one? you can never survive on Facebook with mere text. You need to come up with a sound visual appearance too.

3) Try to Engage fans with

Yes / No based questions. Male / Female based questions. Fill in the blanks etc and take advantage of historical conflicts to like Allied / Soviets, Pakistan vs India, USA vs Russia etc

4) Emotional black mailing

as an example, look at the picture of a child in center of this page. Believe me a single caption like, (I am with the affected Children of Syria and what about you?) can do the magic

I think, we have got experts on this forum and it would be great If you can share your page links with us. So, that anyone who wants to suggest can come up with more relevant suggestions

banners
Back