The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Greetings From The Windy City

B

Bandk

Good Evening Affiliate Fix members! My name is Bruce and I currently live in Chicago. I have been involved with a number of online ventures from a high-end online shoe store to an Amazon FBA business and just recently a Shopify store. I've spent the last year focused on copywriting/conversions and traffic generation. I joined with a singular goal to get to $300/day or higher commissions by the end of the year. I plan on posting my current set-up in the next day or so. I look forward to being a contributing member here

Welcome. How are things in Chicago? Lifelong Bulls fan here.

We look forward to following your journey.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Last edited:
Good Evening Affiliate Fix members!

Hello @Bandk , thanks for joining us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

My name is Bruce and I currently live in Chicago. I have been involved with a number of online ventures from a high-end online shoe store to an Amazon FBA business and just recently a Shopify store. I've spent the last year focused on copywriting/conversions and traffic generation. I joined with a singular goal to get to $300/day or higher commissions by the end of the year. I plan on posting my current set-up in the next day or so. I look forward to being a contributing member here

You've got a load of achievements and pushing to the next level with them. Most awesome. Looking forward to your posts and threads.

See you around the community!

T J

Welcome Bandk.. :)

I'll be watching your future threads as I sense that there will be lots of quality info and inspirations you will be sharing in our community here ;)

MI
Back