The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Switzerland!

12gmedia

Greetings!

My name is Mats Egner and I would like to introduce our network, 12gmedia.com, Swiss based content locking. We have a lot of source offers so please check us out. We provide freedom, privacy, and security to our publishers in such a volatile space.

We're taking very slim margins right now so get locked in while you can. We plan on being within the top three content locking networks within the six months.

I look forward to working with and supporting this community :)

Mats

Thank you for the warm welcome :) Such a happy forum.

Marc, yes we have offers for all countries including German speaking ones!

K, I will add my network today.

Donke et Merci

My name is Jakob Adams and I am the President for 12gMedia.com we are very happy for this kind welcome we are shown at cpafix.

If we can make 12gMedia a better platform for you to try please tell us. The business focus at 12gMedia is 100% on publishers. You are the life to any platform and should be treated this way. It will be a pleasure to let us show you in reality what this means to us. If you try 12gMedia you will see immediately, this is our guarantee.

We welcome all to join. Only no adult traffic or fraud traffic. All others are ok, 12gMedia is run from Switzerland that is our home and we welcome you as members.

Thank you

Jakob

Good to have you here mats, hope to do some business with you eventually.

MI
Back