monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

greetings from newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Athena.Tennousu, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Athena.Tennousu

Athena.Tennousu Affiliate affiliate

hello there, i just started out in CPA recently and found this incredible website at warrior forums (via the newbie411 guide:p)...i just want to thank K for sharing his wonderful guide! the main reason why i'm here because i saw that this forum are sincerely trying to help one another! i love community activities like this:) anyway, going to start taking action soon, will update more on the plans hehe...Look forward to learning from you all...thanx and best regards!:D

2. monetizer
  3. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Welcome to CPAFix :D

4. JohnCPAAlpha

JohnCPAAlpha Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Welcome to the family! You have come to the right place to learn a lot! You have a question don't be scared to ask!

I would also recommend you checking out http://www.affpaying.com/ there is also a ton of useful information for the newcomer and seasoned vet alike!

5. Rosie

Rosie Affiliate affiliate

Nice to meet you Anthena. I look forward to getting to know you better in the forums

6. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Welcome glad your here.

7. Samrath Gupta

Samrath Gupta Service Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

Welcome aboard Athena :)

Never feel any sort of hesitation :) We're always ready and happy to help and In exchange we want you to be a part of the family :)

Regards
    ~Sam~

8. RezwanKabir

RezwanKabir Affiliate affiliate

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great information as well as interesting opinions here. It's a cool thing to be able to share thoughts, ideas and experiences.

9. Athena.Tennousu

Athena.Tennousu Affiliate affiliate

wow,thanx so much for the warm welcome everyone!:) i'll be sure to stay active here and share in any possible way too hehe:) sharing is a two way thing afterall:D

Featured Resources (View All)

MI