The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

greetings from newbie!

Athena.Tennousu

affiliate
hello there, i just started out in CPA recently and found this incredible website at warrior forums (via the newbie411 guide:p)...i just want to thank K for sharing his wonderful guide! the main reason why i'm here because i saw that this forum are sincerely trying to help one another! i love community activities like this:) anyway, going to start taking action soon, will update more on the plans hehe...Look forward to learning from you all...thanx and best regards!:D

Welcome to the family! You have come to the right place to learn a lot! You have a question don't be scared to ask!

I would also recommend you checking out http://www.affpaying.com/ there is also a ton of useful information for the newcomer and seasoned vet alike!

Welcome aboard Athena :)

Never feel any sort of hesitation :) We're always ready and happy to help and In exchange we want you to be a part of the family :)

Regards
~Sam~

Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of great information as well as interesting opinions here. It's a cool thing to be able to share thoughts, ideas and experiences.

wow,thanx so much for the warm welcome everyone!:) i'll be sure to stay active here and share in any possible way too hehe:) sharing is a two way thing afterall:D

MI
Back