The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings From Kuala Lumpur

Bert5

affiliate
Hi Everyone & Greetings from Kuala Lumpur (KL)

I started my PPV journey on part-time basis for about 2 years ago after attending CPA course.

In last 6 months, i'm started to make very small profit from my PPV campaigns (+/- usd300/ month). Still struggling to scale further to make better profit.

I joined Maxbounty & Peerfly as my offer networks.
Joined LeadImpact, Media Traffic & 50 onRed for my traffic source.
Using Voluum for my statistic tracking.

My initial target is to make $50 profit per day consistently before moving to next level.

I'm looking forward to learn & share in this forum.

Hello @Bert5, great to meet you ;)

I'm sure you will find tons of helpful information in our forums, especially interseting for you the PPV forum!

Hi Everyone & Greetings from Kuala Lumpur (KL)

Hi @Bert5 , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I started my PPV journey on part-time basis for about 2 years ago after attending CPA course.

In last 6 months, i'm started to make very small profit from my PPV campaigns (+/- usd300/ month). Still struggling to scale further to make better profit.

I joined Maxbounty & Peerfly as my offer networks.
Joined LeadImpact, Media Traffic & 50 onRed for my traffic source.
Using Voluum for my statistic tracking.

My initial target is to make $50 profit per day consistently before moving to next level.

I'm looking forward to learn & share in this forum.

This is great, you are working a plan and that's how you get it done. It's always great to see another marketer joining us that understands that this is a business and that it requires persistence and dedication to the craft as well as the understanding that planning results in success.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi TJ / game333

appreciate for your encouragement words & your recommendations. Will definitely allocate more time in learning and to "sharpen the knife". Have a great day ahead.

MI
Back