The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Germany!

allnet

affiliate
Hello guys, I'm fairly new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.
My nickname is allnet, and I wanna get started in mobile affiliate marketing, because I think the mobile market will grow even more in the next few years. I never did anything related to this before.

I've already decided to use Adsbrige for my tracking, and Popads as my traffic source. I don't have a big budget, but I just hope that it'll go well.

I also have some experience in HTML and CSS which might come in handy.

One problem I'm currently facing is, to properly understand how tracking works. For example; which parameter will pass the cost over to the tracking and so on... If someone have a great guide about tracking (if possible especially on adsbrige) please let me know:).

Maybe I'll even start up a follow along thread;).

That's it for now guys, have a great day everyone!

Best regards
allnet

Hello guys, I'm fairly new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself.
My nickname is allnet

Hello @allnet , welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

I wanna get started in mobile affiliate marketing, because I think the mobile market will grow even more in the next few years. I never did anything related to this before.

Yes, mobile is the growth market at the moment. Loads of great members here are killing it in mobile.

I've already decided to use Adsbrige for my tracking, and Popads as my traffic source. I don't have a big budget, but I just hope that it'll go well.

Learn to master them both.

I also have some experience in HTML and CSS which might come in handy.

Great skills that can serve you well in the affiliate and CPA world.

One problem I'm currently facing is, to properly understand how tracking works. For example; which parameter will pass the cost over to the tracking and so on... If someone have a great guide about tracking (if possible especially on adsbrige) please let me know:).

AdsBridge has a load of videos that cover front to back use of the tracker.

Maybe I'll even start up a follow along thread;).

Always a great idea!

We look forward to seeing you around the community.

T J

MI
Back