The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Ben here. .

How did you get started into CPA Using FREE Traffic?

• Total voters

500days

Get your fix Ninja!
affiliate
:) Happy to join CPA Fix community

Its Ben here from Kenya. A wonderful place to be with upcoming IT ventures.
I will be celebrating 1 year of getting into the IM business end of this Dec. Got started in Jan. by offering Web design services on freelancing sites. Just couldn't wait any longer to get into the CPA World, since mid this year. I therefore did a total switch to CPA. Lots of motivational stories here and elsewhere.

And YES I CAN DO IT TOO, I couldn't wait.

Its been a tough journey on my end after spending quite some money on PPC, PPV, banner advertising, Social media, SEO, Emailing, but so far I have learnt the best share of what I need NOT to do. Several mistakes of course but still positive.

I have tested several traffic methods so far with little results (I guess, I didn't have enough to test/scale). My challenge is Traffic ... Traffic... Traffic. Although some looked promising e.g PPV, I needs some investment. This was after I tested some 2nd tier traffic. This is where I need to go next once I raise some cash using free methods.

For now, I have stopped spending , and massively trying to focus much on free traffic generation methods that are of quality.

I would love to hear how fellow members here got started.

I have also tried going through most of the CPA guides but noted there is lots of assumptions in them. My greatest challenge is traffic. I have no problem with getting to CPA networks, as Its all about confidence to me.

I hope to add value and give back to the community like other mates. Happy to see Kenster, Kenyon, Williams, Gupta and other excellent members as well. Keep up the same spirit

If you just read this , Feel free to share how you got started into CPA and how you finally scaled your traffic into the next level. Appreciated

Thanks

MI
Back