The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Greetings from Bangkok, Thailand.

Jamesdean2k

affiliate
someone from bangkok who is getting into affiliate management. looks like a great site! hope I learn enough to get off the ground.

Welcome to 5 Star, Jamesdean2k.

There was once a famous American actor by the name of James Dean.

I am glad you like 5 Star.

You can learn a great deal about affiliate management here, plus there are several affiliate managers who are 5 Star members.

You will find plenty to read here and you can always ask questions and receive answers from our helpful 5 Star members.

Hi Jamesdean2k,

Welcome to 5 Star. Do you know Chris Sanderson or anyone from AMWSO. They are a major affiliate management company based in Bangkok. They also have a forum here and are a 5 Star client.

hi linda:

yes. I have the pleasure of meeting chris. and hope it will become a mutually beneficial relationship for years to come.

-jamesdean2k

Yes, it really is a small world.

The other day, I bumped into somebody whom I worked for about 20 years ago back in san francisco. ..small world.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm starting to see you all over the place too. it must be karma.

Jamesdean2k said:
someone from bangkok who is getting into affiliate management. looks like a great site! hope I learn enough to get off the ground.

Hi James,

it's good to meet some Asian here ... even though your intro is a bit short, I will still greet you anyway.

All the best for 2007.

banners
Back