The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings Fellow Newbies

Hey Mike, I was waiting for a good wise crack from you! :p

HEY Steph I love the idea of "cape with the 5 star logo on the back."
I've even pay you to wear one, since I'm not going to Summit. You could advertise for me on your back... I mean the back of your cape! (Had to clarify that point for the guys who take EVERYTHING wrong!)

But I guess the nature brothers would prefer having you promote their company at Summit, huh?

Way to put the pressure on Michael - now I won't be able to let this thread die, lest someone else come in to steal my "welcome thunder" :) Maybe I'll try to bottle it for conference time

Linda - have to share your cape comment with the nature boys. They will find this as hilarious as me. I doubt Brook will volunteer to pay for my wardrobe, but maybe a schaaf suit? That could go with the five star cape. At this rate, I won't need to ever go to Ann Taylor again!

Shameless plug time

Ok everyone,

So earlier I promised to start shamelessly plugging our programs 'cause I "work hard for the money" - come on you know the song. Anyway, its begun!! Starting with my first thread in the Schaaf Consulting Forum so aptly titled "Let The Games Begin" (well, at least I think I'm clever). Not sure where else to promote the fact that I'm promoting, so hopefully someone is still reading this.

Find me and my programs here http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Or if you're not feeling lazy just scroll down to the bottom of the main Forums screen and look for Schaaf Consulting...easy as pie.

banners
Back