monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Greetings everybody - Eric Ewe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WyndhamVacation-EricEwe, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Hi everybody,

I stumbled and found this board. I am Eric Ewe, marketing manager / affiliate manager at Fairfield Resorts and we run the website FairfieldGetaway.com . Actually, we just changed our name to Wyndham Vacation Ownership after our spin off from Cendant. Been active in the affiliate world and active on another board http://forum.abestweb.com/member.php?u=25596.

Just dropping in to say HI and I see some familiar faces on here too like the Jon from theNers, AMWSO gang :)

Later
    Eric Ewe

2. monetizer
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hey Eric,

Welcome to 5 Star. Great to see you over here. Yes we have lots of regulars you know - more than you realize hang out or lurk at this little community. Feel like I know you from reading your posts over there. I don't post there, but do check in to read the news from time to time.

4. I am sure that there are lots of lurkers out there ;)
    I am a lurker of a few other forums too, can't have time to contribute everywhere

So, linda, are you the super mod on here or the owner by any chance?

5. Linda Buquet

Hi Eric, I own 5 Star.

FYI, Wynn Las Vegas and all the other links at the top of the forum are my clients. I don't do management anymore just promotion and PR for companies that are already well managed and pass my 5 star criteria.

6. Linda Buquet

7. Linda Buquet

Nope that one's not mine. :p

I own www.5starblogs.com a blog directory though and some other sites too.
    But nothing else thats a major affiliate marketing destination.

8. I am suprised that my program is not there
    :(
    http://affiliate-directory.5staraffiliateprograms.com/
    anyway it can get there? At present, we are working on different landing pages and we are testing it internally before we push it to our aff.

Questions, i see that you promote this company quite a lot. Since you are close to them, are we able to work with them? Do you mind if I drop your name on ABW to ask around?
    http://performancing.com/

9. Linda Buquet

Well my directory is a closed directory and I only promote my clients.

Performancing has some great blogs and great ad rates. I would encourage you to check them out. They are a brand new client of mine, but sure you can work with them, thats the whole idea. :)

Mentioning my name over there would not be a good idea for several good reasons. You can mention Performancing though if you want.

10. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, Eric.
    She doesn't own Google or Microsoft. ;) It would be great if she did. But one never knows what Linda might do in the future. :)

I am glad you found us even if you stumbled upon us. I hope you will stick around here and become an active member. 5 Star might even become your favorite community.

We are pleased to have you as a member.

11. Thanks Larwee. I already feel welcomed

12. purplebear

purplebear Affiliate affiliate

13. ahh.. purplebear.
    I feel that somebody is stalking me :D

I wonder who :confused: :rolleyes:

14. purplebear

purplebear Affiliate affiliate

lol:) ya just can't escape me huh? lol I popped in over there and hadn't been here for a while so real quick popped in here. Lo and behold.....a name I recognized so couldn't resist sayin Howdy:) I had already left but got emailed you responded so came back again real quick. lol Off again now. lol :) :D

15. HIDE... the Purple Bear is coming!!!
    LOL

Nice seeing you here too ;)

16. shahzadmasih

shahzadmasih Affiliate affiliate

Hi, This post is very informative, however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

17. what info are you looking for?
    i do not think PM works for you yet
    if you need anything, email me or call me :)

18. Grimmaze

Grimmaze New Member

Welcome to 5 star, Eric! :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI