The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Great ways to pick up decent copywriting and articles.

I use iwriter all the time and love it... Best part is you get to see the article and accept it before you pay so can get changes if you need to.. Means you always get the article you want.

Good for earning a few extra dollars if you have a bit of down time and enjoy writing too...

Exactly what I was looking for! :) I'm about to test the eBook market (as a side business) by releasing 1-2 eBooks per month for the next 12 months and I need a good service. Thanks, @K!

Hey guys,

I've finished collecting articles about the topic (a niche in health category I'm personally interested about) for my eBook and it adds up to about 8.500 words. Now I need to find a writer to re-write the articles and I need to find a designer for the cover. I'll do the Kindle formatting myself and I'll find someone on Fiverr to proofread and correct my author info and book description.

What would be the price for re-writing 1000 words in good quality? Would 10-15 USD do the job? I've used 5-8 USD freelancers on Elance.com before and the quality was mostly poor - but I wanted to test that price range.

What would be a reasonable price to pay for a PRO cover? I was hoping 50-80 USD would be enough (I will provide the pictures as I'm subscribed to photo services).

I'd appreciate if you could share your experience.

Thanks!

Commandments of Great Copywriting
  • Know your audience
  • Determine your value proposition
  • Find a unique selling proposition
  • Establish an objective
  • Use a compelling subject line
  • Write a great headline
  • Avoid weasel words

banners
Back