Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

GPT sites?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
What do you guys use and what is known as the best?

I have some nice ideas and want some software to build from.....

Yes, it means Get Paid To but in recent years it usually refers to a group of sites where the majority of offers are Paid To Sign Up ones, although there can be other types of Get Paid To opportunities as well. Paid To Click Sites are generally PTC sites, Paid To Read sites are most often called PTR sites, etc.

To reiterate, ShiftCode is the best GPT script. There's none better for fraud controls, automatic postback, ease of adding offers, especially from Performa networks, etc.

Yeah unless you want to build out your own custom script which is what i always think is best because you will look different than the other hundreds of GPT websites out there.

You can implement https://www.proxstop.com/ in your custom website and you get same fraud control :)

That's not true. The only thing ProxStop does is stop proxies. The thing is, the frauders aren't even using proxies anymore. They use VPNs or they change up their IP addresses. With ShiftCode you can block IP addresses and ISPs.

Yeah unless you want to build out your own custom script which is what i always think is best because you will look different than the other hundreds of GPT websites out there.

The script isn't what controls how your site looks, your designer is. The script is just the software that runs the site. If you use the standard template, you're right. But you're better off with that in order to have all of the features of the script that no other script provides. As far as the look of a site, I've seen quite a few ShiftCode GPT sites that I had no clue they were using ShiftCode because they had an awesome designer.

Can someone show default shiftcode site ? Just willing to see how that site looks. :)

@CreativesLinda: IP block is very simple task. And yes block ISP is good solution. Will implement in my script :)
Any other fraud options ?

Can someone show default shiftcode site ? Just willing to see how that site looks. :)

@CreativesLinda: IP block is very simple task. And yes block ISP is good solution. Will implement in my script :)
Any other fraud options ?

I'm not sure what other fraud prevention is already incorporated into the script that isn't controlled by the site owner, but there are captchas for registering and signing in, and there's a full registration process with confirmation needed - not just a first name and email address. The script can be set up to geo-target countries so if you only want members from say, the U.S., Canada, and U.K, nobody from any other country can sign up. Offers can be set up so once a user does the offer they can't ever see it again. Funds can be locked so payment doesn't get made to the members before the site owner gets paid. I know there are more but I can't think of any other features right now.

This isn't part of any script but the best fraud prevention of all is done manually by the site owner being very vigilant and monitoring all activity on his/her site, and by actually checking members' information for legitimacy.

banners
Back