The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google PR1 but still very few visitors?

Lou1

affiliate
Hello, I'm new to this forum and a novice webmaster! I was wondering if anyone could help me at all?

My site has been running for a year now and I am always on page one of google for all my desired key words, and for one key word in particular (nanny jobs in london) I am usually PR1, this has been the situation for months now.

According to googles keyword tool, there are around 80,000 people per month entering the above keywords, so why are there only between 70 - 90 per day visiting my site?

As I say I am a novice, so quite possibly I'm getting lots of things wrong. Any ideas would be greatly apprecitated!

Hello, I'm new to this forum and a novice webmaster! I was wondering if anyone could help me at all?

My site has been running for a year now and I am always on page one of google for all my desired key words, and for one key word in particular (nanny jobs in london) I am usually PR1, this has been the situation for months now.

According to googles keyword tool, there are around 80,000 people per month entering the above keywords, so why are there only between 70 - 90 per day visiting my site?

As I say I am a novice, so quite possibly I'm getting lots of things wrong. Any ideas would be greatly apprecitated!

The figure I'm getting for 'nanny jobs in london' are 2900 local search volume in september and 90,500 global. 70 visits per day would equal around 2100 per month so I think you are doing pretty well. Remember that your locality has an enormous effect. You may be on page 1 for a searcher based in london but you will be much lower for someone searching in say Australia.

Hi!

High PR does not mean high traffic. You need to do SEO properly and target Niche Keywords not the general keywords with high traffic. In case of general keywords, there will be lots of websites competing and it may take years for good search results. I suggest that you do social bookmarking ( high PR sites ). This should help you get good traffic.

I can make 4 PR site and there will be ~30 - 50 daily. PR, is impotant thing, but you need to impove your site rankings in google by keyword

I think you might do more deep research on your current main keywords and develop some new relative keywords in your niche and work to rank them, too. Only some few keywords on page 1 would not drive you much traffic. :)

I don't think that PR plays any important role in SERP. It s simply SEO BOUNCE Back. Check on Google for Bounce Back SEO method

How much keywords you are working on for that page? If you are targeting one single keyword, then i think you will have to expand your targets. Try to target 5 to 6 different keywords or keyphrases for that page. If one keyword is not working they may be other will work for you. Also, just gaining PR won't help you in driving traffic. You must have something worth in your website. Something eye catchy to attract visitors attention and to force them to visit your website.

If you hope more vistiors go to your site, you should have a good position on search engine, so you should build more backlinks and better have anchors.

i think when you have PR it doesn't mean that your traffic will also increase, there are sites or methods that you can use to increase your site's traffic like blogging or forum posting or social networking sites... :D

it reall depends on our on page optimization, there are pr1 that rich in traffic and there are PR4 site that low in traffic.

banners
Back