“Propeller”/  MyBid

Google Plus!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Who's using Google+?

It has still yet to grab my attention - I hate all the integration with YT, just doesn't work for me!

One needs g+ to set up Google Authorship.

(The pic on the left side of the snippet in the SERP.)

I've been using G+ since it launched. It's great for SEO but also great as a networking and social media platform. I personally prefer it to FB.

Google+ is actually an amazing network. It has a lot of features that Facebook cannot even imagine. I've been using it since 2011 when it first launched. Communities are also a great way to generate traffic and promote stuff. It makes money making easier for people who have good content to promote, due to its viral features and great SEO. Many of our members use Google+ as their traffic source and in most cases it works just fine!

I use it to push out my content and for the obvious SEO advantages, but that's about it. I add a lot of my publishers to circles and somehow I've gotten placed in over 3,000 circles. lol

I use it sometimes, there are some people I know that use it instead of Facebook.

Yep drag me around by my nose ring...it feels soooo good. What's next big G..... I thrive on dropping everything I've been working on and feeding into your wonderful innovations!

banners
Back