The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google PageSpeed Insights

lucerosama

affiliate
Just wanted to share this.

developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights
(Sorry, I have no ability to post link yet.)

"Google PageSpeed Insights analyzes the content of a web page, then generates suggestions to make that page faster. Reducing page load times can reduce bounce rates and increase conversion rates."

I'm currently using it. For my situation were my internet speed is slow, I found it helpful, since they offer suggestions and pointers on how to speed up my sites. This works if your visitors has slow internet connections.

Highly recommend this btw, I've already adopted it as the new tool for testing my pages, quick and easy to understand and explains exactly what needs to be changed to speed things up.

Thanks for the share Lucerosama

You guys might want to try also Quicksprout
Neil Patel added the tool last month. it gives you an insight of how your website/landing page is doing from a SEO/speed standpoint.
My take is that it is using google's API's together with many other such as Moz or MajesticSEO

Obsessed with it now :(

Ha ha yeh! I use it all the time, its addictive.

Its not massively reliable though, as if you rerun it with no changes you will notice how sometimes it changes.

Also you can do something it tells you to do and then that makes it worse...

Ha ha yeh! I use it all the time, its addictive.

Its not massively reliable though, as if you rerun it with no changes you will notice how sometimes it changes.

Also you can do something it tells you to do and then that makes it worse...

I wonder if its something to do with its contact with the server that can chuck up the different results. I have definitely found instances where changes make things worse as well like you mention but I guess its one of those pinch of salt situations!

banners
Back