The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google now accepts third-party ads on content network

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
While Yahoo and Microsoft continue to struggle to gain ground on Google in online advertising, Google continues to advance.

Google has announced that they are now accepting third-party ads on the Google content network. This should be helpful to AdSense publishers because it will offer an even larger variety of advertising in the content network and it will increase the inventory of display ads. Google believes this will increase the revenue for a lot of AdSense publishers.

Many big name AdWord advertisers who use third-parties have been wanting Google to do this for a long time.

Details from Google: Inside AdSense: Introducing third-party ads on the Google content network

Thanks Larry,

Since I'm not an Adsense publisher, I didn't realize the significance of this and I think some Adsense publishers don't either. Here's a blog post that goes into some really good points.

<a href="http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/017177.html">Big News for Publishers: Google AdSense Now Supports Third-Party Ad Serving Technology</a>

"Google announced that AdSense (the AdWords content network) now supports the use of third-party ad serving techniques and technologies. I am not sure if most publishers understand the significants of this."

Wow, this is of huge significance! With the recent changes in AdSense a lot of people took a hit in their earnings. I know I did and I read in a popular blog that over 80 percent of people using it were saying the same thing. Hopefully this will boost it back up for everyone. It's exciting (well, for publishers anyway!)

MI
Back