The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google links problem

flix

affiliate
I've got a problem with referring links to my site.

Confusingly, when I search link:the-name-of-my-site.co.uk, only 5 pages are mentioned, yet under my google tools, in the "What Googlebot sees" there are at least 18 different site link terms. And under this part of my google dashboard -
Links > Pages with external links
there are 101 links in total logged that point to my site.

Does anyone have any input as to why these aren't searchable by "link:the-name-of-my-site" on google? Would their absence potentially mean my ranking is lower than it should be?

Even more strangely, when I use this tool the link popularity tool from the SEO Positive site, I don't get any links for google at all (not even my own site appears), despite getting results for altavista and yahoo etc, anyone have any ideas on this?

It's normal for many more backlinks to appear in webmaster tools compared with link:domain name

Only links from strong pages appear in link:domain name

i think you can't trust on some link checker, because, some of them are not that accurate in giving results :D

Hello friend,
If any body want to link exchange with my high pr site so pls mail me this id destleseo at gmail dot com

This is my site info

Title: Live Psychic Chat

Url: destle.com

des: all world class psychics, astrologer, tutors, doctors, tutors available at $2 or less at destle.com

my back links
destle.com
gethighdiscounts.weebly.com/
travelmasti.weebly.com/

Thanks
Richa

MI
Back