The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Analytics Traffic Source Question

genuwine4532

affiliate
I notice that one of my sites, most of the visitors have come from these traffic sources:

rumalijh.name (referral)
dichoinha.org (referral)
tuctiep.org (referral)

I tried to search in Google and got nothing back.

WHAT IS THAT? I have no idea...Anyone have a clue?

Thanks

???

Rob,

Yes, I did, and I am dying to know the source, especially since so much traffic is coming from there, and I notice the same type of sources on my other site too, it's driving me crazy.

Hey wine,

Many times Google sends traffic from parked domains or misspelled domains through the content network. I, just like you have had traffic come from sources that cannot be easily located on the net and I think this has to do with some agreements that Google has about Natural Language Navigation (NLN) where people type search terms into the URL box or URL's into the search box, but they aren't real open about those traffic sources and who they may have those agreements with.

I have had good traffic come from specific URL's and then gone into the content network and entered those URL's as placement targeted campaigns only to have Google tell me they are not available. What??? Not available??? the show up in my traffic reports so why can't I do direct placements instead of only getting traffic from them on a limited basis as part of the content network????

It's a love / hate relationship.

As they say. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth and especially if it's a gift from Google.

thanks scott

Thanks, Scott,

Thanks, for the comprehensive answer. I guess I'll just let it go and keep on truckin...did I just say that?:rolleyes:

banners
Back