The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Adwords not approving Ads

Subodh Bhargav

affiliate
Hello, Everyone, I created PPC campaigns of Weight loss, Skin and Beauty offers on Adword but my Ads are getting Disapproved every time.

The reason is showing that malicious or unwanted software.

Please suggest what to do?

Yeah I too created PPC campaigns for restaurant but my ads are getting Disapproved. What was the reason?

please suggest me the solution.

If you're going to run with those verticals in a source like Adwords or Facebook (really, REALLY whitehat stuff), it's got to be a super clean campaign, free of redirection links (they flag those right away, and tend to refer to them as malware) and free of any sort of misleading messages. Keep a solid eye on your quality scores with Google Ads, as they will greatly affect how your account is permitted to bid on and attain placements.

ThriveTracker has two different solutions in place for helping get around the redirection issues, and I'd be happy to help you use them in our 30-day free trial. Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Since when is *snake oil* 'malicious'? In googlespeak!
Android is malicious then -- what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

If you're going to run with those verticals in a source like Adwords or Facebook (really, REALLY whitehat stuff), it's got to be a super clean campaign, free of redirection links (they flag those right away, and tend to refer to them as malware) and free of any sort of misleading messages. Keep a solid eye on your quality scores with Google Ads, as they will greatly affect how your account is permitted to bid on and attain placements.

ThriveTracker has two different solutions in place for helping get around the redirection issues, and I'd be happy to help you use them in our 30-day free trial. Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Thank you Mr Stephen

Change the Host and Domain First, Use the Fresh one, do not add any affiliate link until you get the impression on your campaign.

MI
Back