The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Ads help

NO. *if you use their trademark name in the google ad --or bid their name as a keyword <added
AWeber Affiliate Agreement
8.2. Affiliates that advertise among other keywords or exclusively bid in their pay-per-click campaigns on keywords such as AWeber, AWeber.com, www.AWeber, Awebber, and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these - be it separately or in combination with other keywords - will be considered trademark violators, and will be terminated from AWeber's Affiliate Program. We will do everything possible to contact the Affiliate prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to expel any trademark violator from our Affiliate Program without prior notice, and on the first occurrence of such pay-per-click bidding behavior.

Last edited:
NO. *if you use their trademark name in the google ad --or bid their name as a keyword <added
AWeber Affiliate Agreement
8.2. Affiliates that advertise among other keywords or exclusively bid in their pay-per-click campaigns on keywords such as AWeber, AWeber.com, www.AWeber, Awebber, and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these - be it separately or in combination with other keywords - will be considered trademark violators, and will be terminated from AWeber's Affiliate Program. We will do everything possible to contact the Affiliate prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to expel any trademark violator from our Affiliate Program without prior notice, and on the first occurrence of such pay-per-click bidding behavior.
hello sir,
i am not going to use Aweber Trademark keywords. i will use it's competitor keywords i.e: Mailchimp, constant contact,etc.
i want know ,Do Google Ads allow website that contains affiliate links??

MI
Back