The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Googl Sanbox Checker & More SEO Tool's

Thanks for the tool !

But what is, if you find your site in the sandbox? Is it really as is said, sit and wait for the next 3, 6, or even 12 months?
Can there really be done nothing to get out of it?

No sure!
But this is what I am doing that a friend recommended.

I am going over my site in Google webmaster tool's and found a couple problems which I fixed ( a couple things Google didn't like) like
a redirect that they could not find the page and a couple other things but nothing I could see that is major..

In the interface they tell you in you have alerts that you need to fix .
I am guessing that after I fix all of the things that I think may be a violation to Google,

I need to put in for reconsideration..

We will see how this goes.
It's crazy this site was a PR4 and now has no PR at all .. They striped me of my page rank. It was on the first page of Google for all of it's keywords for over a year, threw all of the panda & penguin updates never had a problem until my Adwords account got banned..

I was not even advertising this site with adwords either .. But as soon as my Adwords account got banned about a week later my site is gone like on page 50 or something at one point it was gone completely .

This site was one of my biggest earners and now it totally surviving off of social media sales which are few and far in between.
I will keep you guy's updated to how I make out..
TBone

Hey, thanks a bunch for this really valuable information :cool:
And let us know, how you make it out - if you can make it ...

Google´s Sandbox is really the only thing from what I'm afraid for my sites.
And as far as I know so far, is the only thing you can do: sit and wait.
It is really interesting to know how it will be for you ... Good luck!

MI
Back