propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Good traffic on $50-$100 budget?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by janders818, Jul 13, 2015.

1. janders818

janders818 Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys I just joined this forum a few days ago, I have a great sales funnel that I know will convert but I'm on a limited budget for traffic. Any suggestions on where I can get good converting traffic with a $50-$100 budget starting off? I'm strongly considering 7search and Adblue.

2. SachKum

SachKum Affiliate affiliate

at this budget you can try Bing. I will give preference to Bing as its tier one traffic as compared to 7search. currently I am working on both but having better ROI on Bing.

3. TrafficBroker

TrafficBroker Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

4. animatrixprady

animatrixprady Affiliate affiliate

i suggest bing is better for conversion when you do right..

5. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

There is no magic converting traffic source, any traffic source can be profitable, you just need to learn the traffic it sends out. You can gather data from the traffic source with your tracker, combine this data with the data that you get from running split tests and you should start to get an idea of what will convert against that traffic and what's going to be better promoted somewhere else. Different traffic sources will convert differently for different offers.

6. janders818

janders818 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Well my funnel is in the MMO niche, Adblue looks good, does anyone have any experience with them?

7. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

Haven't heard of AdBlue, interesting question, was thinking the same question.

8. Jasmine Henderson

Jasmine Henderson Affiliate affiliate

Go with bing. You can also buy $100 or $50 coupons from fivver for $5. Make sure to buy from level 2 sellers.

9. kris79

kris79 Affiliate affiliate

I think that buying coupons on Fiverr can be a wrong idea, since it can get your Bing account banned.

10. CoolSpot

CoolSpot Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

bing has a promotion on atm if you are in the uk they are giving £100 credit for making an account.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed