The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Good traffic on $50-$100 budget?

janders818

affiliate
Hey guys I just joined this forum a few days ago, I have a great sales funnel that I know will convert but I'm on a limited budget for traffic. Any suggestions on where I can get good converting traffic with a $50-$100 budget starting off? I'm strongly considering 7search and Adblue.

at this budget you can try Bing. I will give preference to Bing as its tier one traffic as compared to 7search. currently I am working on both but having better ROI on Bing.

Hey guys I just joined this forum a few days ago, I have a great sales funnel that I know will convert but I'm on a limited budget for traffic. Any suggestions on where I can get good converting traffic with a $50-$100 budget starting off? I'm strongly considering 7search and Adblue.
There is no magic converting traffic source, any traffic source can be profitable, you just need to learn the traffic it sends out. You can gather data from the traffic source with your tracker, combine this data with the data that you get from running split tests and you should start to get an idea of what will convert against that traffic and what's going to be better promoted somewhere else. Different traffic sources will convert differently for different offers.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Well my funnel is in the MMO niche, Adblue looks good, does anyone have any experience with them?

bing has a promotion on atm if you are in the uk they are giving £100 credit for making an account.

MI
Back