The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Good to be around

GorillaLeadz

Hello all,

Nice to e-meet all the beginners/experts over here :)
Let me tell me something about myself (& our team) we are a company that only targets on advertising dating/cam ads trough SEA/Social (Social not for the cam :) ) we create our own landing pages and we started last year, and so far we are growing pretty fast, as we will be setting up GEO's like: AT/DE/CH/NO/DK pretty soon :)

As we want to grow we are here to search for more dating offers (PPL is the only thing we do, or hybrid, if anyone has any) for cams we are good now :)

Also i'm not to shy to help others out with any questions if needed :)

Happy to be aboard.

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
New users cannot post links until they meet a threshold of posts if that is what you mean. The marketplace forum is moderated and the advertisers forum is only available to authorized advertisers ...<if that is a clarification.

Welcome to affiliateFix!

If you are looking to recruit members for your business, or solicit them for anything, you will need to add your business to our Resources area first and have our other Admin get you set up.

Your business sounds like you are doing well and expanding. I know the members will love getting any help from you in those niches.

Welcome to affiliateFix!

If you are looking to recruit members for your business, or solicit them for anything, you will need to add your business to our Resources area first and have our other Admin get you set up.

Your business sounds like you are doing well and expanding. I know the members will love getting any help from you in those niches.

Ah no, i wanted to place this in my thread, but was unable to post it:

Hi all,

We are looking for direct partners or in between platforms which can help us on leads for dating (18+). We have high quality SEA & Social traffic, and we got our own landing pages which filter out the non-interested traffic before they reach you.

We are searching for dating offers DOI/SOI (CPL) above €7 any payout below is not interesting for us. We can generate for NL about 100 quality dating leads a day (if the payout and CVR is right)

So please send me a direct PM if your interested, and lets have a chat on Skype soon :)

Welcome! As @Graybeard said, you can post a thread in the Business Centre with an Offer Wanted or Network Wanted prefix and have the reps come to you. ;)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Welcome! As @Graybeard said, you can post a thread in the Business Centre with an Offer Wanted or Network Wanted prefix and have the reps come to you. ;)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
cant place anything either there also :(

banners
Back