The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Good sources for international adult offers?

dsmklimited

affiliate
Hi Jay & Tuan

Thanks for taking the time to do this.

I'm just starting out in adult affiliate marketing, and I'm trying to avoid competing in the US/Western European markets. They seem to be heavily saturated and so quite expensive to learn in. But, the majority of offers just seem to target the main English-speaking countries, or specific European markets.

Do you have any recommendations for places to get adult offers for Asia/Africa and other markets? Of course, I will be applying to Smash Revenue, but like I say, I'm just starting out, and I'm sure you guys are quite selective in who you accept ;)

Alternatively, do you think that is the wrong strategy? Would you advise sticking to the more familiar markets (I'm based in the UK)?

David

I think competition is good. People are scared of the US market to get something to work there is just as difficult as getting an
international country to work if you are new anyhow.. So why not go for the country that has potential for volume when you do
get something to work.

US, UK, CA are my personal favorites.

Also, if you english is your first language then there is no need to go international.

Stick to the languages and countries you understand the most.

Also, yeah we have a lot of offers in various international countries for web/mobile. We accept affiliates not just because they are experience... We
work with new marketers as well as long as they are serious.

English speaking all the way unless you're fluent in another language.
With foreign countries you are only as good as your translator... keep that in mind - there are some real great native speakers you can find on fiverr or somewhere else who are willing to write some sentences for a few bucks but finding a quality translator is hard work.

MI
Back