The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Going Mobile

Signed up to airpush for extra traffic, added funds to the account, set the campaign up ready to go, waiting for everything to get approved and then, poof $10 of the budget gone, add this in with the landing page issue I have, (landing pages are being sent to a 404) and today has been quite an expensive day

Last edited:
Signed up to airpush for extra traffic, added funds to the account, set the campaign up ready to go, waiting for everything to get approved and then, poof $10 of the budget gone, add this in with the landing page issue I have, (landing pages are being set to a 404) and today has been quite an expensive day

Did you set the LP's to a 404 for when they don't meet the re-direct requirements or did you do it because they aren't functioning correctly?

i used the landing page option in adsbridge for self hosted landing pages, when i get the 404 it is trying to redirect to host/landingpage.html://host/landingpage.html

It could be down to not meeting requirements as sometimes it redirects to a random offer and dosnt hit the 404, puased everything off for the moment while I try to figure out if it's an issue with the landing page

* should have been sent not set in the post above, just updated it :)

** Edit **

Is there any way I can easily check to make sure they are working correctly?

Just had my first conversion on the campaign :D

But conversions are still not tracking which is making me think I have missed something. I have knocked everything back to being a single source and LP so I know where the conversion came from, but once I introduce more testing parameters its going to cause an issue

Can anyone provide a brake down of how the tracking should be set up?

Or if anyone knows a guide that explains the whole tracking token system and how it works would be excellent as I just cant seem to get my head around this one atm

I thought AdsBridge had a bunch of videos on using their product. I remember reading a piece somewhere, maybe here, on passing tokens with their platform.

This is always a stumbling point with trackers and networks because they don't all use a truly uniform system for getting this done.

I think I'll sign up for AdsBridge and Voluum to learn their systems and maybe make a set videos for everyone.

they do have videos on how to set up, but it seems to skip over things, i'll re watch the vids in-case I missed something. Just been looking through all the data I have until now, looks like sometime yesterday the column for the offer stopped putting the offer detail in and start putting in "not linked to offer" where as yesterday it was showing as "myoffer". Not really sure if it's an issue as I had a conversion today but without the tracking working right I cant really tell, so campaign paused again while I try to work out these issues.

**EDIT**

Tested by clicking my campaign link and then clicking the cta on the lp, and the offer is tracking fine for my clicks.

going to turn the campaign back on now and watch the data for a few hours

@tjtutor After having used both voluum and adsbridge, voluum definitely updates the stats a lot more frequently, I found voluum to be nearly instant and adsbridge I have seen take up to an hour to track my click (only uk click on my campaign so easy to check that it's mine)

**UPDATE**

So I think I am getting close to the issue with the conversion tracking.

If i am not looking in the completely wrong place then the issue is with the tokens on my postback link:
tid=YOUR_NETWORK_TOKEN&amt=REPLACE&txid=REPLACE&cdata=YOUR _CUSTOM_DATA

I have replaced with the folowing:
tid=#s1#&amt=#price#txid=#campid#

would it be one of these tokens that's incorrect and causing the issue?

****UPDATE 2******

It looks like my conversion came from airpush and not mobicow, messed up yesterday and forgot set up a campaign on airpush to run once I have reviewed and optimized data from mobicow but, it got activated and burned through $10 thankful for daily budgets lol. In the s1 field in clickdealer theres a string of text with airpush, so im guessing that's where the conversion is from.

****UPDATE 3******

Air push is showing 0 clicks on the imprisons so i'm back to not knowing where this conversion came from

****UPDATE 4 ******

Campaign is back on pause, another 200 hits resisted in my tracking as no offer, would it show this way if the LP is viewed and not clicked? it's the only thing that I can think of.

Last edited:
I think I'll sign up for AdsBridge and Voluum to learn their systems and maybe make a set videos for everyone.

So you're not using any of them currently? Then what do you use for tracking? Because at your level, you gotta use something. CPVLab? Prosper202?

Sorry for off topic.

Now to be sort of on-topic. I subscribed to the thread, I'm curious to see how it will go.

One question. Is this your first attempt with mobile/CPA marketing? You seem to more pretty fast over these setups and other initial stuff which definitely it's not something easy for a beginner. So I guess you're not really new to this, right?

Last edited:
So you're not using any of them currently? Then what do you use for tracking? Because at your level, you gotta use something. CPVLab? Prosper202?

Sorry for off topic.

Now to be sort of on-topic. I subscribed to the thread, I'm curious to see how it will go.

One question. Is this your first attempt with mobile/CPA marketing? You seem to more pretty fast over these setups and other initial stuff which definitely it's not something easy for a beginner. So I guess you're not really new to this, right?
Not sure I get 100% what you are saying, but first run doing mobile, i played about with adult offers and free traffic. I was also reading a lot about everything before I even thought about starting, so I like to think I have a good grasp on the theory of how everything should work, well except for tracking it seems lol

Not sure I get 100% what you are saying

I think he's asking me what I use for tracking. He's off topic, kind of. But then he had a question for you too.

I've used a custom built tracker as well as Bevo for many years. I have used CPVLab and P202, but the custom tracker was much better. However, my custom tracker is a bit out dated now and the guy that built it isn't with us any more. Bevo is good, but there has been a lot of buzz around AdsBridge, Voluum, and Thrive. Therefore I will look in to them.

Yeah, my first off-topic question was for tjtutor, I was curious what's he using for tracking.

The on-topic question was for you (CoolSpot) and I was wondering if you're new to this or you have some experience, simply because most journeys I followed start so very slow, after one-two weeks people just decided what hosting to use, barely got accepted in a network and were thinking about selecting an offer.

But you seemed to do all this in less than a week :)

While I am sorting out the tracking I'm gonna take some time to get some good lander templates made up, so once the tracking is done I can take a crack at getting usful data

would using clickdealr that i believe is using cake and mobicow which i believe is using hasoffers be causing the issue, the only thing that is not tracking seems to be the conversion so it's something I have wrong on the postback.

Once ad's bridge has generated the postback, I add this to the clickdealer page with the click dealer tokens, is that right or is this where I am going wrong?

Also i didnt have the
  1. &aff_sub={MOBI_TRACKING_ID} token set in the taffic source, i have set this now as the tracking id but changed the aff_sub to tid to match with what clickdealer is using in the postback.
if this is wrong can someone let me know?

Campaign is running again, checking to see if the tracking is now working correctly. Thinking I am going to have to move this offer over to airpush once I confirm that I can now correctly set the tracking up as mobicow is lacking in the polish traffic department, But the low traffic means I can make sure I have the tracking right without burning through my budget.

HI All,

I switched from Voluum recently as I was using their noob plan which eneded. A truely great tracker.

I was drawn to adsbridge as well and have to say so far my overall experience has been pretty positive, so much so infact I got the credit card out!

re the tracking, the pixel you place from adsbridge to the aff network should be like this: for hasoffers

http://XXX.XXXX.com/trackpixel/track?tid={aff_sub2}

and this for cake

http://XXXXX.XXXXX.com/trackpixel/track?tid={s2}

the tracking link that you place from the ads network to adsbridge should look like this: (hasoffers)

http://atracking.appflood.com/transaction/post_click?offer_id=XXXXXX&aff_id=XXXXXX&aff_sub2=<tid>

and this for cake:
http://atracking.appflood.com/transaction/post_click?offer_id=XXXXX&aff_id=XXXXX&s2=<tid>

this will track conversions.

To set up to see conversions in the traffic source that is a different matter, any question hit me up and ill try and help.

Overall great platform, the LP creator works a treat and tons of options, very impressed so far. Re the delay they are working on it all the time.

campaign is back up and running, few changes made, now using a more generic lander with what im hoping is going to increase the ctr, the last one was averaging .5% ctr and a 25% conversion (only 4 clicks and 1 converted).

I am also split testing the offer with another install in the same niche but until I get another conversion I wont know if the tracking is 100% correct. Once I know the tracking is tracking conversion then it's full steam ahead on split tests of landing pages and generic vs specific campaigns.

uploaded the stats so far:

Capture.png

(includes some direct linking traffic is why the clicks looks so high, but i have dropped direct links now, as it wasnt converting)

Also applying what im learning from running this to some older campaigns that I was running to improve those

also whats the differance between a click and a lite click? o_O

I think Lite Click means the clicks that been going thru the offer. How much did you spend in total to set this up btw?

Hi Coolspot, nice follow along. Things are not going as peachy as I would like for me, so maybe we can help each other out a little.

am running a CPI offer (utlility) converts on install (from google play store)

4 angles, 8 creatives, cutting placements when they reach 4x the CPI.

I am really struggling, the aff network has sent me the stats for the offer, (59K installs in 1 geo alone last week, and it was a LATAM (not Brazil) GEO!

what am I doing wrong? I am struggling to get the offer to convert, is it difficult for everyone to convert direct from a banner? I have put 3 LPs in the mix and the results are really not much better.

I am finding that it is not just the case with this offer, tried browser installs, launchers, utility apps and have had nothing be remotely successful so far. I am not throwing the towel in but wow it is frustrating!

Is the offer you are running CPI? how is your progress?

I think Lite Click means the clicks that been going thru the offer. How much did you spend in total to set this up btw?

well not counting the fuck up i made with the other traffic source that cost me $10, actually running the campaign i have spent $7.80 and had 1 conversion.

Hi Coolspot, nice follow along. Things are not going as peachy as I would like for me, so maybe we can help each other out a little.

am running a CPI offer (utlility) converts on install (from google play store)

4 angles, 8 creatives, cutting placements when they reach 4x the CPI.

I am really struggling, the aff network has sent me the stats for the offer, (59K installs in 1 geo alone last week, and it was a LATAM (not Brazil) GEO!

what am I doing wrong? I am struggling to get the offer to convert, is it difficult for everyone to convert direct from a banner? I have put 3 LPs in the mix and the results are really not much better.

I am finding that it is not just the case with this offer, tried browser installs, launchers, utility apps and have had nothing be remotely successful so far. I am not throwing the towel in but wow it is frustrating!

Is the offer you are running CPI? how is your progress?

have you got traffic running from only android devices?
I'm not using banners, im using pops, but i found that when I just direct linked to the play store I didnt get any conversions.

59k install's, was this the wrong geo? if it was then make sure you are only targeting your geo.

what traffic source are you using?

well not counting the fuck up i made with the other traffic source that cost me $10, actually running the campaign i have spent $7.80 and had 1 conversion.

have you got traffic running from only android devices?
I'm not using banners, im using pops, but i found that when I just direct linked to the play store I didnt get any conversions.

59k install's, was this the wrong geo? if it was then make sure you are only targeting your geo.

what traffic source are you using?

Hhhaha I wish 59K were mine, no it was 1 geo overall for the aff network (appsflood) Accross 10 geos there has been about 80k installs last week.

banners I am getting ok CTR 1%+ but no conversions, I guess I need to be much more aggressive in my LPs?

MI
Back