The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Glad to get a chance to be part of this community

WolfMan

affiliate
Just wanted to say I appreciate the chance to learn from the members here who are willing to share their advice and business experience.

I've been reading the forums and have got some pieces in place. Voluum for my tracking and signed up to a couple of affiliate networks.

I began running my first campaign this month and though not profitable yet was able to get 360 conversions on my offer.

With the help available here through the guides and forums I'm encouraged that it can work.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the Dojo!

Just wanted to say I appreciate the chance to learn from the members here who are willing to share their advice and business experience.

Great to have you with us @WolfMan and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

I've been reading the forums and have got some pieces in place. Voluum for my tracking and signed up to a couple of affiliate networks.

I began running my first campaign this month and though not profitable yet was able to get 360 conversions on my offer.

With the help available here through the guides and forums I'm encouraged that it can work.

Thanks for the opportunity to be part of the Dojo!

You have yourself on the right track, you've prepared, learned, and implemented. These are among the most important first steps and I can say with confidence this is going to be a successful journey for you. Keep pushing forward and never give up!

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome. Glad you registered with us!

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

hi @WolfMan ,360 conversion are not as bad as you think. I wish you all the very best for your campaign. Its great that you taken a step ahead and started something practical. This forum is a great galaxy of marketing stars, and you can seek for guidance and advice at any stage. Keep sharing your progress so, to get suggestions and advice for possible tuning and rectification.

Do not ever give up! patience is the uttermost important thing in this business, as far as i know. Sometimes amazing things happens over the night and sometime, it becomes necessary to wait till the morning.

Great to have you with us @WolfMan and welcome to the AffiliateFix and the Dojo!

You have yourself on the right track, you've prepared, learned, and implemented. These are among the most important first steps and I can say with confidence this is going to be a successful journey for you. Keep pushing forward and never give up!

Good Luck!

T J
I appreciate the encouragement T J. I've already picked up a lot of useful tips from reading your advice to other members. Knew nothing about tracking, but your stress on how important understanding the fundamentals first was, made me commit to getting Voluum and actually commit the time to learning how to use it. Also the importance of picking one vertical and traffic source to master just really resonated and made a lot of sense to me, so it helped get me off the sidelines and actually take action. I'm still a wet behind the ears, but the journey has begun and I plan to keep moving ahead!

Welcome. Glad you registered with us!

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.
Thanks Roger I'll check it out

hi @WolfMan ,360 conversion are not as bad as you think. I wish you all the very best for your campaign. Its great that you taken a step ahead and started something practical. This forum is a great galaxy of marketing stars, and you can seek for guidance and advice at any stage. Keep sharing your progress so, to get suggestions and advice for possible tuning and rectification.

Do not ever give up! patience is the uttermost important thing in this business, as far as i know. Sometimes amazing things happens over the night and sometime, it becomes necessary to wait till the morning.
Thanks @marketerbybirth I feel confident that with the advice available from the members here like yourself and others I'll be able to achieve my goals. Hope to one day be wise enough to help others here the way you guys have reached out to help me.

banners
Back