The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Glad to be part of the Dojo Community!

ppcnewbie

Hi there!

I'm glad to be part of the Dojo Community. I'm not new to aff marketing, I've been "playing" with clickbank and SEO for microniches for a few years, but now I decided to take it to the next level and get into some serious aff marketing, with paid traffic, landing pages and stuff. Looks like the big marketers use PPC/paid traffic and since google messed up the SEO thing, I guess PPC is worth giving a shot.

Funny enough, I decided to join the Dojo community in about 1 hour after hearing about this forum and actually I got here searching for some reviews about Voluum. I gotta say, the fact that it's a one-time payment helped seal the deal :) Now, let's hope useful content will be posted and updated frequently, because I've been a part of a SEO forum, monthly payment, and honestly, there was very little value added over time.

Let's hope I'll find plenty of useful things here to help me get 2015 to be the best year till now :)

Hi there!

I'm glad to be part of the Dojo Community. I'm not new to aff marketing, I've been "playing" with clickbank and SEO for microniches for a few years, but now I decided to take it to the next level and get into some serious aff marketing, with paid traffic, landing pages and stuff. Looks like the big marketers use PPC/paid traffic and since google messed up the SEO thing, I guess PPC is worth giving a shot.

Funny enough, I decided to join the Dojo community in about 1 hour after hearing about this forum and actually I got here searching for some reviews about Voluum. I gotta say, the fact that it's a one-time payment helped seal the deal :) Now, let's hope useful content will be posted and updated frequently, because I've been a part of a SEO forum, monthly payment, and honestly, there was very little value added over time.

Let's hope I'll find plenty of useful things here to help me get 2015 to be the best year till now :)
Welcome on the forum I'm making money with websites/blogs since last 2 years and just started cpa marketing few days ago.
Good luck with your journey .

banners
Back