The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Glad To Be Here!

Trudy

affiliate
Hello Everyone! ☺

I'm new here, fairly new to affiliate marketing. I've experienced some success and some failures. I want to learn effective marketing strategies to drive more traffic to my sites/links and generate leads.

Welcome to the forum @Trudy. I am happy to see you on board. I will say that you are at the very right place. All that is needed on this forum is your commitment and willingness to learn from the rest of the members. We have people who are experienced and skilled on this forum and thus when you listen to them and put everything to practise, you will for sure make it. be sure to pass by the threads that are related to the niche that you will be exploring. I a sure when you do so, you wil grasp some few things.

Hello Everyone! ☺

Hi @Trudy , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I'm new here, fairly new to affiliate marketing. I've experienced some success and some failures. I want to learn effective marketing strategies to drive more traffic to my sites/links and generate leads.

You are in the right place. Great folks here in the community, the FIX family, always helping one another get a leg up on marketing.

It's good to see you recognize that failures come with success. It's a lesson many leave the business for instead of pushing on.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back