The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Give Me Feedback On My Site

so if i am understanding this correctly, this is basically a marketplace for affiliate marketing products that gives you options to share with your network of friends. You create a spot and add affiliate offers for products and you can also shop other affiliate offers and make money on this? Not sure about the targeting though. The users would still need to add deal/offers from advertisers(affiliate programs) so not sure how this is making it so marketers wont have to work with affiliate networks or programs, unless of course they have their own products. Maybe you can be more clear about where the advantage for typical affiliate marketers is.

so if i am understanding this correctly, this is basically a marketplace for affiliate marketing products that gives you options to share with your network of friends. You create a spot and add affiliate offers for products and you can also shop other affiliate offers and make money on this? Not sure about the targeting though. The users would still need to add deal/offers from advertisers(affiliate programs) so not sure how this is making it so marketers wont have to work with affiliate networks or programs, unless of course they have their own products. Maybe you can be more clear about where the advantage for typical affiliate marketers is.

The guy that is new to affiliate marketing without a website or an account with an affiliate network can sign up at TheTopSpotOnline create a spot and start adding deals that are already available at Thetopspotonline to their spot(webpage). No need for approval from another network as TheTopSpotOnlIne haa already secured approval for deals. The mass idea is for the average online shopper to take advantage of the commissions earned through redular shopping they would do online anyway as well as anyone in their household or family.

The infrastructure is in place for established affiliate marketers to submit their links to the pool of available links to be used by spot owners and the established marketers will be able set what commission level is received by spot owners.

MI
Back