The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting Started with Youtube

I am still not banking yet.
I am getting quite some views but no conversions yet with my coupon site on baby offers (Been focusing on this for sometime now)
I also just setup a site for my fitness offer. by promoting this using using some you tube arbitration technique. Got 26 clicks so far and still waiting to see the conversion rate.

You're doing it great :) Whats the amount of money you earn in 24 hours, do you promote only health and fitness offers?

Well, its been quite sometime since Christmas without an update as I focused a little on my other Craigslist stuff.

Here are the stats, It doesnt sound good though.
I get views but no clicks
Video 1 - 1469 (Boosted with 1k views, so Real are 469)
Video 2 - 11 views
Video 3 - 22views
Video 4 - 8 views
Video 5 - 11 views
Video 6 - 10 views
Video 7 - 10 views
Video 8 - 7 views
video 9 - 10 views
Video 10- 10 views

Drink offer
Video 1 - 267 Views
Video 2 - 222 Views

I also started exploring the weight loss niche just to split test. This drinking offer video seems to be doing quite well. I am now waiting to see if this views are consistent in next 1week in order to optimize effectively.

Feel free to share how i can improve conversions on this,

Cheers

Well, its been quite sometime since Christmas without an update as I focused a little on my other Craigslist stuff.

Here are the stats, It doesnt sound good though.
I get views but no clicks
Video 1 - 1469 (Boosted with 1k views, so Real are 469)
Video 2 - 11 views
Video 3 - 22views
Video 4 - 8 views
Video 5 - 11 views
Video 6 - 10 views
Video 7 - 10 views
Video 8 - 7 views
video 9 - 10 views
Video 10- 10 views

Drink offer
Video 1 - 267 Views
Video 2 - 222 Views

I also started exploring the weight loss niche just to split test. This drinking offer video seems to be doing quite well. I am now waiting to see if this views are consistent in next 1week in order to optimize effectively.

Feel free to share how i can improve conversions on this,

Cheers

That's great man. :)
Your doing well. I have some ideas for you. You can follow it or not.
I don't focus in views actually. I focus on clicks.
If a video boosted with 1K views, together with likes and comments, and did not get any clicks in a consistent basis? Move on to a new keyword or niche.
Wait, I forgot. If your video is on page 1 in youtube and page 1 in Google and still 0 clicks? You need to do something man.
Don't get me wrong. Some niche are good but the campaign is bad. Try adding some Proof Comments. Make your description a casual talk. No hype kind of stuff. Make it real.
Then maybe you will get some clicks, and maybe conversion.

Very good observations there on when best to move to another campaign and optimization tip.
I am going to give this another shot or two and see how it goes.
I think, tracking clicks has been my greatest problem so far as I havent setup prosper(Wish i had a guide on how to). I have also been directing to the main domain of the site. Just wondering whether to create pages for all those offers and link videos to exact pages. what is your opinion on this?

That's great man. :)
Your doing well. I have some ideas for you. You can follow it or not.
I don't focus in views actually. I focus on clicks.
If a video boosted with 1K views, together with likes and comments, and did not get any clicks in a consistent basis? Move on to a new keyword or niche.
Wait, I forgot. If your video is on page 1 in youtube and page 1 in Google and still 0 clicks? You need to do something man.
Don't get me wrong. Some niche are good but the campaign is bad. Try adding some Proof Comments. Make your description a casual talk. No hype kind of stuff. Make it real.
Then maybe you will get some clicks, and maybe conversion.

waiting eagerly

sorry for the long wait
Been trying to build a list using other strategies after the pandas and penguins invaded
The best video so far has garnered 5k views with 20 natural likes.
Spammers are increasingly commenting just to sell their cpa products

Talk soon

Quick update:

Guys I have been doing lots of readings on SEO, i always dreaded it would take lots of time.
But i discovered that the efforts are worth it, despite the fact that big G animals keep coming.

I dont know when the next elephant will be coming out. All in all, Search Optimization is the way.

I brought in a new twist, by integrating article and videos into the website, to make it easier to build a list from the same site.

Update

These are stats for the articles I added into the site.
Articles are dripping into the site at a rate of 1 per day as scheduled.
These are coupon related keywords that I rank for in google , I used videos for doing most of the samples.

15/8/2013

Total number of visits - 7 Clicks 2
Keyword 1 - page 6
keyword 2 - page 10
keyword 3 - page 6
keyword 4 - page 4

Update

After spending several hours on ths case study uploading videos for SEO. I have been able to get several visitors on the website. Like 20+Clicks per day on the CPA offers which sounds cool.
For over 5months now, the site has not been earning and I realized that something must be wrong somewhere. And so I had to think hard.

Luckily enough, Jay Wessman's Screw 95 course came in at the right time which has helped me achieve pretty good results which i can now proceed and scale.
I setup the second site in September, started promoting it and within a month, I was able to realize 5 sales when i logged into my affiliate account.

Am all smiles. And many thanks to all guys who have helped me make this case study a success. I will keep you posted as I achieve my targets

MI
Back