The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Getting Large Traffic but no money? What is the Problem?

awais_afzal

affiliate
Hello Everyone, I have recently join this forum. I am running a blog actually from blogger. I am getting large amount of daily traffic on my blog. My blog is basically about of Android Smartphones. I update the status or provide new updates regarding android smartphones on daily basis. I put some cpa banner on my blog regarding android smartphones. Like free android application or sometime free samsung galaxy mobile like email submit offer of some geographical locations such as USA. But still I am not getting convetion. While I am properly driving them to offer according to their geographic location. Please help me I am very tired up. :(

Prepop the offers. It might help you get a lot of good conversion. Check this tutorial Pre-Pop PeerFly Offers
or the best method is to sign up for Email Marketing Software & Email Marketing Services from AWeber and build a good mailing list from your site.
Send them newsletters whenever you update with a new blogpost and include an offer in the bottom of your newsletter with an eye catching banner.
Sometimes directly mail them the offers, maybe once in a week. Don't just spam them with the offers maintain a good balance and make sure you include a good subject line like "Exclusive offer for xxxxxx.com readers" or "Contest: Free samsung galaxy tab up for grabs"
The reason why i didn't included subject line like "Win a free iphone 5" or "Win a free ipad" or "Win a free Macbook" is beacause i am sure they are already getting spammed alot with this kind of subject line and they are already frustated and more likely will ignore mails such subject line.
So make sure you stand out and use some unique subject line. Awebers cool template and features will help you make elegant mails and increase engagement.
Hope this helps :)

You need to find out where your traffic is coming from. You can do this with Google Analytics. You may also consider submitting to Alexa. Then you can change your offers according to where the traffic is coming from. If your traffic is coming from foreign countries and the offer is only good in the US, then it won't convert.

Good luck,

Jinger

i like what JJerrett said about analyzing where your traffic is coming from. If they cant view your offers they will never convert. Building a good list is very important because you can market to them all the time...within reason of course.

Now, you need to focus that 80% of your emails need to be informational based and something useful..otherwise they will stop opening up your emails. Give it away and they will in turn open your emails and be good customers over the long term. You can try giving something away or holding a contest for those filling out your CPA offers. Make your own landing page, include an email form and the CPA offer. Tell them you will give something away for filling out the offer as well as opting into your list. It will give you an extra way to gather emails. Now, you need to actually give something away. Once you do this...ask for a picture of the person who won the item. This can be something simple like phone accessories up to a smartphone. most people will fill out a free offer for a chance to win something real and having pictures of others winning will help others submit their information. Check with your network manager to make sure you can promote in this way before you do it of course...some offers may have restrictions.

Not every website will be a winner regardless of traffic. try looking at your content. it is leading them somewhere? create more great pages. shoot for one every week or so and just keep adding them. make sure it is something your interested in and the content is relevant and original and Google will love you as well your visitors

MI
Back