The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting into W4

I signed up before few months.Ivan Ong reffered my directly.
You need to be extremely experienced to working with them.
Their affiliate manager when called me I even didn`t understand her english(talked pretty fast).
So they won`t accept newbies.

What is your experience, Ajar? As Darster has mentioned, its not easy to get approved by W4. I have multiple contacts @ W4, and would be happy to introduce. Do you have screenshots of your previous results? payment proofs? traffic sources?

What is your experience, Ajar? As Darster has mentioned, its not easy to get approved by W4. I have multiple contacts @ W4, and would be happy to introduce. Do you have screenshots of your previous results? payment proofs? traffic sources?

Hello ,

Do you still have your contacts in W4?
Can you get me in please?

Hello ,

Do you still have your contacts in W4?
Can you get me in please?

Hey bro,
I know this post is old. But do you still have your contacts in W4, I'd like to apply there.

Thanks

banners
Back