The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Getting geared up in Pennsylvania

Hi, @Dejscott and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Shiny Object Syndrome is a common malady for newbie (and not so newbie) marketers. :) No worries, you're aware of it and you're here now. We will help you all we can.

I'm sure you probably know now that the 'trick' is to focus on ONE vertical/niche; ONE traffic source; ONE tracker. Master them or decide they're not for you before moving on the next. That will help keep you focused.

Do you have a preferred area that you'd like to start with? Maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Since you've been working for a while now, you may not need these but I'll post them here for you anyway, in case they're helpful to you:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello Dejscott. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I have been involved in affiliate marketing for a short period of time have made some commissions. Having said that, I am also guilty of falling for the shiny objects which have caused me to lose focus. I am now regrouping to regain focus. I am excited to be here to gain valuable insights.

It's great to have you join us @Dejscott , welcome to AffiliateFix?

Ah yes, the magic bullets have had all of us chasing them at one time or another. Stay focused on one area of marketing in the beginning, one set of tools (tracker, etc.), and one niche. Once you master those, a couple of months, you can then easily move laterally and/or vertically with your business.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

It's great to have you join us @Dejscott , welcome to AffiliateFix?

Ah yes, the magic bullets have had all of us chasing them at one time or another. Stay focused on one area of marketing in the beginning, one set of tools (tracker, etc.), and one niche. Once you master those, a couple of months, you can then easily move laterally and/or vertically with your business.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J
Thank you I appreciate the input

Hello Dejscott. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul
Thank you for the valuable information

MI
Back