The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting Accepted

P

pshott

so ...I am going to jump into CPA and have been here about a month ( its sure quiet here ! )...and have been reading about the CPA scene for about 3 months.
I come from using places like CJ SHAREASALE CLICKBANK....and using adwords. <<<all junk IMO
nothing serious.....but I have been a user of those for about 5+ years.

heres what looks to me the hard part so far.

I cant get accepted into any networks

max bounty ...no response

peerfly .....no response

clickbooth....denied ! << totally bumbed about this one

denied I guess because I dont have an active website......I have 7 active websites....none of which I wish to use any of these services on...these are all offline businesses.

I sent them an email immediately after the denial...explaining and asking for reconsideration

together networks...no reponse

the above are the main networks I am wanting to get into.

then theres all the rubbish, I wont name them...but it was a simple matter of filling out an application ...and poof your a member.

no shit you accept anyone....look at the facking offers ( burger coupons ? kids stuff ) you have...and on top of that....using there builder....the friggen things dont direct to the correct landing pages.

anyways...anyone have any insight>?

for starters, I am going to delve into plenty of fish, buy the pro software platform...and invest a few K$$$ with some laser targeted offers....start slow and ramp up

were back to offers....I cant do anything until I see those offers....so looks like a big damn circle to me.

I may use landing pages...I want to direct link at first ( bought a domain name in the dating niche and will work on that/ landing pages )

Back to POF...I joined so I could take a look at the ads served ( someones losing alot of money ...LOL )

by the looks of the women on there....***weight loss** could be a good niche.../just sayin LOL

all my reading says join these, again anyone got any insight?
Im ready to start >>>help!

peerfly
clickbooth
max bounty
together networks

for adult down the road I joined Crak rev...no problem

Hey @pshott could you please hit me up directly (see the sig) to get started with Together Networks?

thanks

offer was in junk mail....accepted...but looks like some of the tools are kinda funky ....ie: directijng to wrong landing page....example....

for flirt offer banner is in french and when you klik it ...it heads to an english landing page.....wassup with that :p

@LukePeerFly - will assist you with PeerFly
@datingoffers - will assist you with TogetherNetowrks
@Steve MaxBounty - will assist you with MaxBounty

I'd forget Clickbooth until you're earning a little more.

I think Ill forget them alltogether...when Im earning a little more....I wont care about that fish

received a response to my begging letter from click booth

Application DENIED

what the hell....is it too high end for me?......little do they know my resources to get this off the ground....in one year I will of quit my RL business.....too hard on the body

thanks

offer was in junk mail....accepted...but looks like some of the tools are kinda funky ....ie: directijng to wrong landing page....example....

for flirt offer banner is in french and when you klik it ...it heads to an english landing page.....wassup with that :p

pshott please contact me directly to get the most up-to-date LPs and other creatives. Our managers usually give such things to affiliates in person.

banners
Back