The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

getcake vs hasoffers

I

Ibro

Hello friends,
we are planning to launch a new affiliate network marketing company and we a little bit confused to bring Cake OR Hasoffers ,

looking forward your advice.

regards

I will advice HasOffers.

As an affiliate manager i have found HasOffers easy to work with and easy to set up as well. Affiliates love it too!

HasOffers is solid, however Cake has some more advance features, but price is about twice as much with Cake than HasOffers for standard plan. HasOffers is $799 per month for standard, and Cake is $1500 per month for standard. It really boils down to how much you are willing to pay, and if some of those advance features are worth it to you or not. We use Cake, and have no complaints. I have contacts at both companies, if you need an introduction, pm me and can introduce you.

Cake is very expensive, but has more features. I would recommend hasoffers since the investment and learning curve will be lower. You need to lower your variables when you are first starting out and keep an open outlook. Nothing in this industry happens overnight...ethically and legally of course.

I'm going to mirror what a lot of people here are saying and suggest HasOffers. The price point is good, the tools the system offers are solid, and they're known and established. Cake felt like it had a higher barrier to entry to me, and the folks at TUNE (HasOffers) have been super responsive.

Jumping into an older thread... I want to throw in the Offerit platform to the mix. We have been in the tracking industry for over 10 years now with our proven platform and a superior client support system.

If your company is looking to make a change, or you are just starting up, reach out to me and I will personally set you up with a Live Demo and we can take it from there.

MI
Back