The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Get unlimited accounts in Facebook and Adwords

ironbull

Hey,

I would like to know if you can recommend a way to get unlimited accounts in Facebook and Adwords.

They are the 2 biggest traffic sources but the most difficult ones to promote affiliate offers on.

Right now, I am using cloaking based on reviewers IP ranges but seems that once in a while, I get caught so I need to create another account which is a pain in the ass.

Thanks

Hey,

I would like to know if you can recommend a way to get unlimited accounts in Facebook and Adwords.

They are the 2 biggest traffic sources but the most difficult ones to promote affiliate offers on.

Right now, I am using cloaking based on reviewers IP ranges but seems that once in a while, I get caught so I need to create another account which is a pain in the ass.

Thanks
Do you use proxies as well as VCC?

Everything is possible in this world. Once I decided to do something with the Facebook and searched for a solution across phone verification, and that was really great to see a lot of services are available and by using one you can get your account passed through phone verification. For some tens of accounts IP address isn't going to bother you much however in case if you looking for more than you must consider a proxy or Vpn kind of things

MI
Back