The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Get Free $50 Bing Ads Coupon

Tusohian

Do you want to get a free $50 Bing ads coupon to start your PPC marketing ?
If your answer is yes then please follow this link and get your coupon.

file.jpeg Coupon Link : $50 Bing Ads Coupon file.jpeg

Now I hope you can make some money by using this coupon. Best of Luck Guys :) :)

These coupons are only usable for brand new accounts, yes?

I've run one campaign, so I don't think I can get mine anymore. They were supposed to send me one but didn't.

These coupons are only usable for brand new accounts, yes?

I've run one campaign, so I don't think I can get mine anymore. They were supposed to send me one but didn't.

@Dead Pool recommended that I call, rather than chatting/email to ask them about it but haven't gotten back to it yet.

Who the hell uses bing? I tried to advertise there and I can't even put high budgets because there is only a small amout of impressions and very few clicks.

Who the hell uses bing? I tried to advertise there and I can't even put high budgets because there is only a small amout of impressions and very few clicks.
But I've generated good amounts of sales using bing. I think you should optimize your targeted keywords properly.

Thanks for sharing buddy. Even though i will not be able to use the coupons, I am so sure that someone somewhere will be able to benefit from the actions that you have taken. I will say that we need to be smart and take use of the available resources so that we highly reduce the production costs. The amount you invest in production will have a direct effect on your ROI and hence need to be very careful. I will have to look for some newbies and refer them to this post, it will help them.

Thanks for sharing buddy. Even though i will not be able to use the coupons, I am so sure that someone somewhere will be able to benefit from the actions that you have taken. I will say that we need to be smart and take use of the available resources so that we highly reduce the production costs. The amount you invest in production will have a direct effect on your ROI and hence need to be very careful. I will have to look for some newbies and refer them to this post, it will help them.
I think so & thanks for your cooperation :)

Just got my $50 on Bing.
If you have not used it you are eligible for it. I just opened my Bing ads account a few weeks ago but did not try to use the code until after I started a campaign but when I contacted them they said that I was still eligible.

So go get yours if you haven't used it!

banners
Back