monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Get Cheap BING Ads PPC traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by miniultraman, Aug 5, 2014.

1. miniultraman

miniultraman Affiliate affiliate

In case you are not aware, get a $10 BiNG coupon for $100 worth of BING Traffic. Almost risk free testing for newbies especially.
    I am totally new in PPC and was using this opportunity as well as the FREE $50 Credit for 7Search in this forum. I have seen about $60 conversion in BING after a week testing.. left about $50 in my balance and all this cost me only $10 :)

http://bit.ly/bing_coupons

Click on "Get Started" and type "Bing coupon" on the search bar. You may need to sign-in or register to purchase.

Have fun in PPC!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. monetizer
  3. miniultraman

miniultraman Affiliate affiliate

I find these trainings helpful to get started on BING or the concepts can apply to any other PPC. Hope it helps!

Watch training videos and get suggestions for attracting more attention:
    Choose the right keywords
    Write effective ad copy
    Target searchers by location
    Bid appropriately on keywords

4. badboy_nick

badboy_nick Affiliate affiliate

Does this work with existing accounts as well? I always get Adwords coupons as well but they are mostly reserved for NEW accounts only, so wouldn't work if you've had an account with them for years in my case I believe?

Nick

5. jarvis

jarvis Affiliate affiliate

That's about right. I've had my account for a couple of years or so and now they only accept vouchers for old accounts if they (Bing/Yahoo) send them. From what I hear they rarely issue them to older accounts now.

Guess they want more businesses to start using their services, while making us "old folks" pay!

6. scott.offergrind

scott.offergrind Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Make sure that this voucher is for a new account only and that you have never ever used bing before, as if they find out that you use their voucher for multiples they can and will ban you forever.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI