The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Get Cheap BING Ads PPC traffic

miniultraman

affiliate
In case you are not aware, get a $10 BiNG coupon for $100 worth of BING Traffic. Almost risk free testing for newbies especially.
I am totally new in PPC and was using this opportunity as well as the FREE $50 Credit for 7Search in this forum. I have seen about $60 conversion in BING after a week testing.. left about $50 in my balance and all this cost me only $10 :)

http://bit.ly/bing_coupons

Click on "Get Started" and type "Bing coupon" on the search bar. You may need to sign-in or register to purchase.

Have fun in PPC!

Last edited:
Does this work with existing accounts as well? I always get Adwords coupons as well but they are mostly reserved for NEW accounts only, so wouldn't work if you've had an account with them for years in my case I believe?

Nick

Does this work with existing accounts as well? I always get Adwords coupons as well but they are mostly reserved for NEW accounts only, so wouldn't work if you've had an account with them for years in my case I believe?

Nick
That's about right. I've had my account for a couple of years or so and now they only accept vouchers for old accounts if they (Bing/Yahoo) send them. From what I hear they rarely issue them to older accounts now.

Guess they want more businesses to start using their services, while making us "old folks" pay!

Make sure that this voucher is for a new account only and that you have never ever used bing before, as if they find out that you use their voucher for multiples they can and will ban you forever.

MI
Back