The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

get back in after long non-activity period?

iebo02

affiliate
Hi CPAfix,

I was a member about this time last year. I got approved to a couple CPA companies, but didn't do much with them. In July 2012, I got offered a job and my online marketing sort of took a back seat as I got adjusted to my new life. I would like to get into this on a part-time basis now and was wondering what the chances are that I can get back into those companies that had already approved me?

Edit: I should probably mention that I let my old domain expire, along with all the email address I had created.

I'm basically going through something similar. Luckily i still have a couple of networks that i'm still apart of. I would start out emailing those networks and letting them know you are a part of cpafix. Also look into the dojo. it's a very good investment and the information will not be scattered unlike some forums. I went a period of not doing anything due to back surgery but now i'm back. Just take it one step at a time and do everything possible to learn what you need without information overload so that you know that your campaigns will be successful. invest in another domain name and go from there. best of luck to you.

banners
Back