The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Pay-Per-View

1. Everywhere I go, seems like they suggest that PPV is not that attractive anymore, it's a drying source etc. etc. What do you think about this?
Does it still have a long way to live?

2. LeadImpact quality seems to be declining more and more. What is your experience with this?

3. Alexa, Quantcast have been the way to go when researching demographics etc. However lately there is nothing that can be done using those two. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for delay in answering mail notifiactions failed me :(

1. Hmm to be honest I still make money personaly out of it, so I wouldn't say it's drying source. It has it's ups and downs but it's still going strong when you grasp the idea behind it.

2. I was say same thing month/2 months ago but as of today it's bringing me really decent ROI on my own campaigns so I think they are getting up out of it.

3. To be honest currently not I will have to do research about it.

4. In general best way to get keywords for your campaigns is by using tools like skrayp.com or aeatools.com

Thanks,

What are the top 3 verticals you're seeing promoted for each PPV network supported by BoxOfAds? If it's working for others, it can work for me right? :)

From my observing,

1. Dating
2. Diet (Garcinia)
3. Surveys

Those are like hottest things that I see myself,when analyzing. But I'm prepring bigger raport on that matter to post on our blog :)

Thanks,

Do you see more campaigns with landing page or direct link?
As you listed top niches Dating, Diet (Garcinia), Surveys I think they work great with landing pages, what you say.

Thank you

the same thing.. Should I use direct linking first? If I see conversions it will be good sign. Next step is my own landing page with a new angle on it. am I right? Have you any long campaigns without landing pages?

hello. I have a question. what is difference between PPV and CPM? Can you explain that for me? Thanks!!!

Hey,

In general both landing pages and direct linkin works. Direct link obviously needs more testing, but there are working campaigns that use direct link on BoxOfAds really easy to spot those with hundreds of already working targets.

My own preference is that I like to use landing pages. I have better possibility to make things work. You need to keep in mind that direct linking campaigns are not optimized to show properly in pop but this is just my preference :) and I never made profit out of direct linking when compared to landing pages and funnels.

PPV stands for Pay-Per-View which means a cost of single view of your ad. CPM stand for cost per mille which shows you price for 1000views of ad.

For instance minimal PPV on TV is 0.015 which results in 15USD CPM.

Thanks,

I'm investigating PPC myself currently to spot what's hot as this is something I would like to promote personally :)
Will report my findings.

Thanks,

I'm long time user of CPVlab which means hosted :), I bought licence like 4-5 years ago and still gladly using it. On the way we have developed our own tracking to suit our needs but discontinued project due to time. In general if you can afford CPVlab and not pushing much volume go for it you won't regret it.

Thanks,

What is your favourite tracking software for PPV purposes? Is it hosted solution or SaaS?

If you are opting for a SaaS service then you are opening yourself up to a world of possibilities which are impossible to achieve with a self hosted tracking software. Imagine tracking your incoming traffic, tracking your costs per keyword, tracking your conversions per keyword, automating your bidding, controlling all aspects of your PPV account, reporting on everything live and instantly. A world of opportunity suddenly opens up to you by just having all the information gathered and controlled live in one place. A true PPV affiliate command center!

This kind of SaaS solution is needed when you are making money in a healthy way with PPV and just wish you could expand your operation if you had more hours a day to tweak your bids. You are welcome to read more about our FunKeyword SaaS in this post or either just play with it live instantly here.

The main problem of SaaS service is a privacy. How can you guarantee that my successful PPV company will be private and not duplicated by any 3rd person (inside company or outside)?

banners
Back