The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

There are 1400 clicks in the ad network,500 clicks in tracking system,and only 400 clicks in my affiliate networks,what's the problem?

Nice guy! I am going to Promote offers on Fyber. Do u have any experience about fyber.

Hey CMA. Thanks for the follow along.

A couple of questions I have regarding campaigns (I think the question relates to both mobile and web) and optimisation. When you start hitting a positive ROI in a campaign for a few days, do you continue to test "Angles" to beat conversion rate? Or do you look at improving LP's/Offers?

Secondly, how often do you rotate banners to maintain their freshness? I'm guessing all campaigns could do with new banners and rotations?

Thanks,

RR

Once I have a campaign go in to positive ROI I start working on improving the landing page and split testing offers.

I rotate in new banners once I start to see a sufficient drop in CTR (I always have new banners on stand by).

There are 1400 clicks in the ad network,500 clicks in tracking system,and only 400 clicks in my affiliate networks,what's the problem?

I dont know.

What tracking system are you using?
Are you direct linking or using a landing page?
Is it a WAP offer or a App Install?
What type of traffic are using?

Hey CMA, love your work, I have one question, when working with pop traffic, in your experience, what LP CTR are you looking for?
Thank you

Hi cash-Money-affiliate. thank you for time,My question is simple how much money do I need to start promoting mobile CPA offers ?

I want badly to replicate your success bro...

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate, just wanted to ask how much money you would generally need to get into this mobile marketing stuff since you look like you are doing very well out of it.

I could probably only start with £1k maximum.

Thanks, and congrats on your success!

Hey CMA, I was wondering if there's a difference between the way you sell mobile email submits v. pin submits on an LP? Also, when you are split testing landing pages, how different is the copy/design from the winning lander?

Thanks in advance.

Hey CMA, I was wondering if there's a difference between the way you sell mobile email submits v. pin submits on an LP? Also, when you are split testing landing pages, how different is the copy/design from the winning lander?

Thanks in advance.

if they are in the same vertical I will promote SOI offers the same way I promote pin submit offers on my landing pages.

If I have a winning landing page I will not change the design but will split test the images and text.

banners
Back