The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Generate Revenue

Traffic is the key factor, generate huge traffic to your forum and then display Ads (may be banner, may be affiliate, may be Adsense...).

Traffic is the vital ingrediant to make revenue from any site and it dos not make any differance if you have the highest PR going traffic is the only thing you havr to have,i have just started a new mirror image site and is only been up and running lwess than a week but i have only just add a very small amount of adverts at this stage of the game this is due to building up the viasitors as soon as they start coming then and only then do the adverts start appearing in a bigger way.

Yes, traffic's the key. You can have great product, fantasic website but without traffic... it's useless. A good way of getting free traffic depending on what you offer is. youtube, obviously google ads, forums, baclinks, articles etc.

Because im a new member i cant give you links to go on what I use, but mail me and i will send them you.

:rockon:

yes traffic is important factor to generate revenue from any site. the ads should also be attracting to increase their clicks through rate

make your forum popular enough so that advertiser show their interest to put their banners on your forum, banner ads are big source of revenue.

MI
Back