monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Generate Revenue

Discussion in 'Display Media Buying' started by wmwidget, Sep 17, 2009.

1. wmwidget

wmwidget Affiliate affiliate

What is the best way to generate revenue for a forum?

2. monetizer
  3. parul1234

parul1234 Affiliate affiliate

Lots of traffic ... lots of users and valid content .. which is most useful

4. extomas

extomas Affiliate affiliate

Traffic is the key factor, generate huge traffic to your forum and then display Ads (may be banner, may be affiliate, may be Adsense...).

5. Mega B

Mega B Affiliate affiliate

Traffic is the vital ingrediant to make revenue from any site and it dos not make any differance if you have the highest PR going traffic is the only thing you havr to have,i have just started a new mirror image site and is only been up and running lwess than a week but i have only just add a very small amount of adverts at this stage of the game this is due to building up the viasitors as soon as they start coming then and only then do the adverts start appearing in a bigger way.

6. jon0uk

jon0uk Affiliate affiliate

Yes, traffic's the key. You can have great product, fantasic website but without traffic... it's useless. A good way of getting free traffic depending on what you offer is. youtube, obviously google ads, forums, baclinks, articles etc.

Because im a new member i cant give you links to go on what I use, but mail me and i will send them you.

:rockon:

7. rockdale

rockdale Affiliate affiliate

yes traffic is important factor to generate revenue from any site. the ads should also be attracting to increase their clicks through rate

8. extomas

extomas Affiliate affiliate

make your forum popular enough so that advertiser show their interest to put their banners on your forum, banner ads are big source of revenue.

9. sarachris

sarachris Affiliate affiliate

How to promote your site?

The easiest and simplest way is adsense. What do u think?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI