The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gaming Niche - Ultimate goal to build a huge list

kotsios555

affiliate
I hear a lot that money is in the list, bla bla bla. The fact, is that until now i wasnt interested in email marketing, my main income came from promoting CPA offers in Youtube. So, i decided to do something "big". i have setup a wordpress blog with a gaming template, a facebook fan page, a keek account, and a youtube channel. The idea is this: i will record gameplay videos, watermark them with logo, have intro and outro. Then, i will also put them in my blog. Now, the blog will also have gaming news, guides, bla bla. i will monetize it with gaming CPA offers. Maybe i will also take advantage of Amazon affiliate program to link videogames. Also, i will include a popup for an email subscribe...i plan to build a huge list and then offer them Clickbank products. To achieve this, my promotion methods will be: facebook, youtube and keek. keek is great for targeting the right audience. Through facebook i will expand my fan base with sweepstakes, etc. And from Youtube of course i could also get some organic traffic for some videogames. I will DEFINETLY create a nice looking squeeze page and promote it with all methods above. i know it sounds a bit confusing, but my ultimate goal is building a huge list. SO, what do you think guys, can this be possible with gaming niche? :p

Guys my website is set up, i just want to point out something - i am going to use "target hero" for my email campaigns, which is supposed to be free email autoresponder with the catch of putting advertisments in emails. Anyone has ever tried them before?

Never heard of them tbh man, but give them ago and see what happens, its easy to change later.

Hehe, nice! But You should continue it.. The best two ways to get targeted gamers E-mails: 1) Sqeeze page and 2) Scraping E-mails from google. Use it and You get success!

Regards,
Evaldas

banners
Back