The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gambling Bulk Emails

andy_master

affiliate
Hello guys,

I am little bit testing gambling verticals through email traffic.

I have tried Getresponse ESP, some bulk email providers etc.

Getresponse suspend our acc. after our initial mailers send for the first time.
Bulk Email providers is not working for me as the open rate is very very low.

I am getting good response from my users which i have delivered the newsletter through Getresponse.

I am looking for someone who can help me to get with Gambling Emailing or can provide me some services which can leads to successful emailing campaign in Gambling verticals.

Please share your experience or if possible, any case-studies.

Thanks in advance :)

I particularly do not have any fixed way that is aimed at using the gambling niche. I am just here to learn and also let you know that you are wise. I love the way you have taken up the niche and working with it in a very unique way. I am so sure that when it picks up, everything will be in order. In the event that you get a better service, be free to share.

Setup your own mailserver.
Hire a server manager true Freelancer.com for example, tell him your plan and budget.
Also really important is to do some research your self how to create a trustful email with good CTA and etc..

for the mail server i would recommend at least 1 VPS and 2 dedicated (small servers)
1 (vps) the manage the mail sending
2 (dedicated) mail servers to serve the load (best thing is to have 2 different hosts for your servers, so that when your host blocks 1 server, you can continue on the other server at the other host)

If you're having problems using third-party email providers then try self-hosted email marketing system like Sendy

However, you need to install Sendy on your own VPS server and manage everything on your own. So you need some technical expertise here (or you can hire on oDesk etc). Apart from Sendy you will also require an Amazon SES account for sending emails.

Hope this helps.

I particularly do not have any fixed way that is aimed at using the gambling niche. I am just here to learn and also let you know that you are wise. I love the way you have taken up the niche and working with it in a very unique way. I am so sure that when it picks up, everything will be in order. In the event that you get a better service, be free to share.

Thanks for your acknowledgement.
I will keep this thread updated as i progress so we can find some proven way to get mailers on gambling.

Thanks again

Setup your own mailserver.
Hire a server manager true Freelancer.com for example, tell him your plan and budget.
Also really important is to do some research your self how to create a trustful email with good CTA and etc..

for the mail server i would recommend at least 1 VPS and 2 dedicated (small servers)
1 (vps) the manage the mail sending
2 (dedicated) mail servers to serve the load (best thing is to have 2 different hosts for your servers, so that when your host blocks 1 server, you can continue on the other server at the other host)

I agree with your opinion.

I already had an word with an custom email provider where he suggested me to get an range of IP 1-256.

along with 10-15 domains and vps will be used for data cleaning only.

But the cost is high and he have never done any gambling mailing, so i was worried to give an test.

Moreover, i am looking for someone who have been doing it currently and have some good stats of CTR and delivery ratio.

If you're having problems using third-party email providers then try self-hosted email marketing system like Sendy

However, you need to install Sendy on your own VPS server and manage everything on your own. So you need some technical expertise here (or you can hire on oDesk etc). Apart from Sendy you will also require an Amazon SES account for sending emails.

Hope this helps.

Amazon SES, it is good for emailing but our niche is not good for them, please check their term and condition.
We need to be shady in order to have good sending limit but if they catch us, it's done bro.

I have never used or heard about sendy, but will have a look on it and see if it can be a good fit for this verticals.

Thanks for your suggestion.
I really appreciate your opinion and suggestion.
Thank you

Amazon SES, it is good for emailing but our niche is not good for them, please check their term and condition.
We need to be shady in order to have good sending limit but if they catch us, it's done bro.

I have never used or heard about sendy, but will have a look on it and see if it can be a good fit for this verticals.

Thanks for your suggestion.
I really appreciate your opinion and suggestion.
Thank you

Opps! I just went through Amazon SES Best practises (https://media.amazonwebservices.com/AWS_Amazon_SES_Best_Practices.pdf) and they have mentioned Gambling as one of problematic niche :(

I agree with your opinion.

I already had an word with an custom email provider where he suggested me to get an range of IP 1-256.

along with 10-15 domains and vps will be used for data cleaning only.

But the cost is high and he have never done any gambling mailing, so i was worried to give an test.

Moreover, i am looking for someone who have been doing it currently and have some good stats of CTR and delivery ratio.
why 10-15 domains :') just te more work to make them get safe at ISP

You will need at least one dedicated server and SMTP server for sure - the more you have the better as when one system starts going down you have others as a back up- then you would need to organise your mailing strategy - you would need a set of autoresponders, with the first two or three being purely informational/ transactional to keep your sending reputation high. You would then need to segment your openers and clickers - and market your offers ONLY to these. It would also be smart to send some info/site update/free stuff to these. So your offer mailers become saturated by content that really gets your list to click and open. Forget just bulk sending offers on repeat to your entire list day in day out - this will get you marked as a spammer right away. You have to be smart and provide great content to an active list and for sure you will get good results whatever your niche

Are you sure the ESPs you have used allow gambling offers?

If you're getting low open rates using ESPs, don't expect it to improve by sending with your own SMTP.

Do you know why your account was terminated?
How are you getting your data?
Do you clean the data?
How much data are you sending?
What were your stats...opens, clicks, bounces, complaints, unsubscribes?

Are you sure the ESPs you have used allow gambling offers?

If you're getting low open rates using ESPs, don't expect it to improve by sending with your own SMTP.

Do you know why your account was terminated?
How are you getting your data?
Do you clean the data?
How much data are you sending?
What were your stats...opens, clicks, bounces, complaints, unsubscribes?

ESP work really well for gambling but only for the first campaign and then the account is suspended due to their policy.
I am getting data from data provider who have good data.

I have cleaned it too prior.

volume is very low around 5k, as I need to pay to ESP based on subscribers.

bounces were less than 3%, open and click rate was good, got some active players and leads out of that.

I just checked with sendgrid support to see if they allowed gambling (they are less restrictive than many ESPs) and they said...

Currently Sendgrid allows emails with gambling content under strict caution following our terms of service and policies listed here
Email Policy | SendGrid
Terms of Service | SendGrid

So if you are not getting terminated for complaints, you may want to try them.
Thanks for your help, I will get in contact with them and let you know the progress.

Places like that are just taking advantage of novice mailers.

They charge $1495 per month for a server with 64 IPs.

That is pure insanity!!!

i bought basic plan only its cost 135$ for me :) i think if you need more ips then you need to pay something high right ? but i can get good open rate thatz why am using them.

i bought basic plan only its cost 135$ for me :) i think if you need more ips then you need to pay something high right ? but i can get good open rate thatz why am using them.

All they are doing is taking advantage of beginner mailers that don't know any better.

I've been mailing for 16+ years. I would never use a place like that.

banners
Back