The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Furthermobi closed?

Lucky me, I was considering signing up with this network, but I can't be bothered with this kind of hassle just to get paid.

Thanks!

I think you should not expect anything from them because they are fraud network.

haha man, they actually add me on skype and when I told that I never recived they payment. She send me some screenshot they pay me on Augest 1th, 2014. I send back to her my screenshot from paypal to see date and after that no answer from Lisa :mad::mad::mad:

I have heard a lot of problems with Furthermobi out of this forum too. I'm removing them from my recommended networks as dealing with payment troubles like this means they're not a serious business anymore.

Networks come and go....

I don't get it.. people are saying Furthermobi is closing and it doesn't pay here.
whereas on Affpaying, Furthermobi get 4.99/5 review and 0 negative reviews?

I put on Affpaying 2 times negative reviews about Furthermobi but both time they didnt approwe my negative review. Furthermobi paid advertising on Affpaying because that, he protects them. @K you need to remove that network from this forum, or warning people to not JOIN them.

DatingOffers Media (network that is closed now) and Furthermobi is actually from the same owner. When I tested their network DatingOffers Media last year, they paid me through their Furthermobi paypal and affiliate manager confirmed that it`s their parent company.

Fur there invoice but not paid.

184483.jpg

Most of the affiliates we hold the commission are Vietnamese. They always sign up several accounts in our network. Is it the thing that affiliates do with good traffic. As our advertisers feed back,almost all the installs for their offers are from Vietnam IPs.
For these fraud traffic, should we still pay them? Once finding fraud traffic, we will block him without paying any commission. This is our rule.

We never block any affiliates with no reason. The people who said we block you with no reason, plz post the screenshot for your traffic sources.

As Vietnamese, when sign up a nework, you always use fraud address and don't dare to admit you are Vietnam. Isn't because you send so many fraud traffic, and now you are in black list for many network?

As Vietnamese, when sign up a nework, you always use fraud address and don't dare to admit you are Vietnam. Isn't because you send so many fraud traffic, and now you are in black list for many network?
@lisa_furthermobi What kind of reply is that, you should conform them by asking their government approved photo id or call verification.

We are not from Vietnam. Why you have blocked me without paying our commission. All people writing here are not from Vietnam, all those having issue and you are blocking people on Skype and refused to reply on email when they ask something.:mad:

I agree. Futhermobi is a network scam. Lisa does not provide answers cravings and blocking skype message. It was the scorn. It's a scam

@lisa_furthermobi What kind of reply is that, you should conform them by asking their government approved photo id or call verification.

We are not from Vietnam. Why you have blocked me without paying our commission. All people writing here are not from Vietnam, all those having issue and you are blocking people on Skype and refused to reply on email when they ask something.:mad:

Dear hvbeladiya, as for you, all your commission in our network is $2292.03. Before we find your fraud traffic, we paid you on time and never hold any commission. Plz check with your account, we have paid you $1221.13 in total. Once our advedrtiser sends an email to us for your fraud traffic, we have asked them to check again and again until later the advertiser send us the report. Plz see the report below. What's more, We are zero-tolerant towards people who send traffic with half normal and half fraud. Once found, we will never pay any commission.

JXCN1.jpg
JXCN2.jpg
JXCN.jpg
report.jpg

Last edited:
@ all the people who said we are scam network, Plz PM me your affiliate ID, I will post the screenshot that why we hold your commission. Best wishes!

banners
Back